What is it Chanhee?

L.joe can't forget

Hello, Finally updating. Sorry I said I'd make it a bit longer...and I'm not sure if it is. I hope you guys enjoy and sorry for taking a little while I have had a lot of Hw and have some more coming up. But I will continue working on this. This gives you a little insight to Changjo's head. 

Chapter 3:

 

            “Damnit Chanhee.” L.joe sighs as they walk away from the dancer, glaring over at his friend. “What did you want to talk about?” He mutters under his breath. “I kind of liked that one.” Chanhee gives him a look and grabs his arm to pull him a little faster. Mostly just so he doesn’t offend the redhead.

            “Well, I wanted to apologize for Minsoo being an .” The blond laughs a little coldly. “But he’s got a point. You bum around at our apartment. But even besides that you do need to stop sleeping around.” L.joe rolls his eyes. He doesn’t need to hear this, damn he’s so sick and tired of Chanhee judging him. It’s none of his business who he sleeps with, how many people he sleeps with or even why.

            “What’s your point Chanhee?” L.joe pouts.

            “How much do you want to bet that you were gonna take him home and sleep with him? Or even go to the bathroom like you do in clubs?”

            “Well that’s not fair.” The brunette gives him another look. “You’d win.”

            “That’s the problem!”

            “So.” The blond puts on a wet kitty face and stats to walk away.

            “L.joe. Get back here!” Chanhee reaches for his friend who has already gotten a few steps ahead of him. Smiling at this little game of cat and mouse.

            “Make me.” He laughs.

            “You,” Chanhee grabs his friend’s shirt.  

            “Me.” L.joe smiles.

            “New house rule. You need to go on at least 1 date before you sleep with anyone.”

            “How are you going to enforce that? There’s no way.” It’s Chanhee’s turn to smile this time. Which makes L.joe stare at him uneasily. “Right?” He says almost inaudibly as Chanhee pulls out his phone. Wicked smile widening a bit as he plays with his note, apparently looking for something. As the blond narrows his eyes. What is he doing?

            “Here.” The brunette holds up his phone which has a scribbled chart on it.

Which reads as follows:

[NEW HOUSE RULES] *a breakdown

1.     You must go on a date before you can have with anyone

2.     Meeting at a club/bar and hooking up the same night doesn’t count

3.     You can have on the first date, but it needs to be a real date

4.     I will enforce this! Don’t doubt me!

 

            “What do you mean you’ll enforce this?” L.joe says handing Chanhee his phone back, and raising an eyebrow.

            “Oh you’ll see.” The cute brunette winks.

 

Back over with Changjo:

 

            A short boy with a baby face and black hair walks up to the redhead who looks after the pair confused on what just happened. He turns and smiles at the boy. “Hey.”

            “What just happened?” The boy asks as he pulls out his i-pod to pause his music, and glances over in the direction of the two who had just left. Only to see the brunette chasing the blond around with a frustrated look on his face. He makes a confused face and looks from his friend to the pair and back again. A ‘why do you always get involved with the weirdos’ expression on his face.

            “You think I know?” Changjo shrugs, biting his lip for a second. The blond was pretty cute and he’s be lying if he said he didn’t appreciate his dancing. He really knows how to move those hips, and has a decent amount of besides that, which he respects. But he has to say the constant bedroom eyes are both intriguing and slightly unsettling.

            “Changjo?” The baby face waves a hand before his friend’s eyes, pulling him out of his thoughts. He pouts a bit, “Which one was it? The blond or the brunette?”

            “Hm?” The redhead runs a hand through his hair, looking to his friend. “Blond. Bedroom eyes.”

            “Thought so,” he sighs a bit. “He seems like your type.” Setting his bag down on the small wall where L.joe had previously sat, he rummages around a bit before pulling out a small set of speakers. Changjo smiles and unplugs his I-pod, throwing it to his dark haired friend. Who snatches it out of the air but pockets it rather than plugging it in. The redhead makes a face, raising an eyebrow. Before going to grab the front of his friend’s shirt. “Yah.” The cutesy boy freaks out for a second, flinching.

            “You have work tonight, right?”

            Changjo nods. “My rent isn’t gonna pay for itself.”

            “Why don’t we have some fun before that?” he plugs in his I-pod nano, it’s light blue. A little girly, but it was cheap and plays well. “You don’t want to go to work in a bad mood.” he smiles warmly, “You can’t deal with the drunkards in a bad mood, remember last time?” Changjo just laughs, thinking back on it. He might have decked the guy, but he’s smart enough to avoid getting fired, and it helps that he knows the manager. Though he can be very persuasive when he needs to be...and intimidating.

            As the music starts to play, Changjo recognizes the tune and starts to dance. It really is his passion and if he could make a living off of it he would, but for now he’s stuck working two jobs even though one of them was supposed to be temporary just helping a friend out. But no it turned into a full blown thing. And its not like he can quit, the guy’s really counting on him. But of course it doesn’t pay enough to cover the rent. Man he’s gonna chew Niel out the next time he sees him. The brat.

            Seeing his friend’s still pissed off though deep in thought face, Ricky interjects. “Hey, if it’s really that bad. I could help out at the bar.” Changjo instantly turns to him with an unconvinced look.

            “What do you know about beer?”

            “Yah, it may not seem like it but I am older than you!” He flares up.

            “Your point?” Changjo counters, equally as fierce. Instantly Ricky backs down and goes back to dancing. Pretending he didn’t say anything. They end up dancing together for a while before; Changjo has to run off to get ready for work. It did work though, he does feel a bit better after dancing for the afternoon.

           

Changjo pov:

 

            Its not that I like working two jobs... but it's unavoidable. I need to keep up on my rent and I’m helping a friend. I'm slowly working it off... but till then I'm a batista during the day and a bartender by night.  Luckily I don't have work everyday... but it’s kind of wearing on me. I don't have time to date really. It’d be nice to have a relationship, but I’m not looking too hard. The one-night stands satisfy me well enough and I don't have to worry about all the jealousy things. Of course I'm gonna flirt at least a little as a bartender. It's Just part of my job. And gets better tips, which is much appreciated. 

            "Gin and tonic." A familiar voice pulls me from my thoughts.

            “Coming up.” I flash an inviting smile and wink at the man who walks into the bar. “How’ve you been Hyukjin hyung?”

 

Hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter you will see what Chanhee means by enforcing the rules :3