First encounter

L.joe can't forget

            

            “L.joe?” Chanhee walks into his living room, to his friend passed out on his couch. With beer cans scattered about in disarray on the floor that he nearly trips on. He wears a judging look on his un-made up selfishly small face. While his light brown hair falls in disarray. “What are you doing here?” He groans rubbing his eyes. The blond stirs, but rolls over and rubs his face. Holding his head as he has a horrible hangover.

            “Go...away Chanhee.”

            “L.joe. This is my house.”

            “I don’t need you judging me! My head hurts!”  

            “Well it’s too late for that L.joe.” Chanhee shakes his head and makes his way to the kitchen to make some coffee. The blond groans and rolls over again. Though he’s his best friend Chanhee can really be an sometimes. Ugh...he didn’t even get laid last night...and now he has a horrible hangover. With a sigh L.joe pulls the blanket up and over his head and tries to go back to sleep.

           

            “You overreacted.” Minsoo says, walking over to their table with their drinks in hand. The blond glowers up at him.

            “You’re going to have to get over that eventually.” Chanhee takes his coke from his boyfriend. “It’s been two years already. He wasn’t that great.”

            “He wasn’t that great.” L.joe says sarcastically. “Would you two drop it already!”

            “Once you stop being a man-.”

            “Yah!” The blond grabs the front of his shirt over the table, “What did you call me?”

            “I’m tired of coming home to you drunk on our couch or ing in our guest room.” Minsoo shouts back.

            “Stop it you two!” Chanhee slams his hands on the table and stares daggers at the two men. Warning them that he will break them apart by force if he needs to.

            L.joe turns on his heel and storms off. He’s so done with this. Seems like today is just not his day. Not paying attention to where he’s going, he slams into someone as their walking in the front door. “Eesh!” The other man frowns as they collide head on. Though he thinks fast enough to grab L.joe’s arm before he falls over. “Watch where you’re-“ He snarls before a realization dawns on him. “It’s you.” He says in a small voice.

            “Hey, I’ve seen you before.” L.joe looks up at the tall man with shortish mahogany hair dressed in a loose fitting black v-neck and a pair of slightly distressed skinny jeans. He raises an eyebrow, and gives the blond a quick up and down with is eyes.

            “You work in that coffee shop on the Ave right?” He wears a winning smile. So, maybe today isn’t all-bad... He continues confidently, “I’ve also seen you at the club, you seem to like the way I dance.” Changjo smiles.

            “Oh do I now?” He lets go of L.joe’s wrist. “Why don’t we go somewhere so you can refresh my memory?” The redhead gives him a sly smile and starts towards the door again, pulling on a light jacket, but he’s confident that the boy will be right behind.

 

            “Are you serious?” L.joe looks disappointed as he’s led to a wide-open park, a few blocks from the restaurant. The sun’s out and it’s a beautiful summer day, with a light breeze to top it off. But the blond sits on the small wall with a pout on his face. This was not what he was expecting. Changjo just laughs, pulling his sweatshirt up and over his head. Unintentionally pulling his shirt up over his nicely toned abs, though he doesn’t seem to notice nor care. L.joe’s eyes scan over his body ravenously, an amused smile playing across his face as he his lips. Maybe it’s not all bad, there’s some nice eye candy. After he’s finished taking off his coat Changjo turns back to his companion. Finally noticing the shirt malfunction, he pulls it back down and holds a hand out to the blond.

            “Come on, weren’t you supposed to remind me of why I watch you dance?” He smiles at L.joe’s pout. “I’ll take it as a apology for you stalking me.” The red head winks and pulls him to his feet.

            “You don’t seem to mind,” L.joe uses his hand to pull himself closer and lean and whisper into his ear, “as far as I can tell.” He nibbles a bit. “And you have a really nice body, so why don’t we take this somewhere more private?” The blond traces his fingers along Changjo’s abs over his shirt.

            “You seem to have a one track mind.” The younger boy comments while running a hand through his soft blond hair. Leaning down to whisper, “Not that I mind.” L.joe shivers a little as his hot breath tickles his neck.

            “L.joe!” Chanhee runs up to the pair, slight flush in his cheeks from running all the way here. “L.joe. There you are!” He smiles and pants a little.

            “I’m a little busy Chanhee.” The blond leans in closer to Changjo and grips the front of his shirt and shooting his friend the dirtiest look he can. But Chanhee doesn’t let up.

            “No L.joe, I need to talk to you now.” He glares. “I’m sure you can pick up another one just like him anytime. I bet you don’t even know his name.” L.joe pouts. “Tell me his name and I’ll let you go.” The blond confidently opens his mouth, pauses for a second and closes it again. Glancing to the side, he bites his lip. Chanhee is silently judging him as he raises an eyebrow and Changjo looks down at him half expectantly but not too confidently.

            “Its...um...”

            “Yes?”

            “ it. Chanhee let’s go.”

            As they walk away, the redhead calls after them. “The name’s Changjo. Just in case you were wondering.”