✿ 4 ✿

Story Of My Life

tumblr_m4vpx2pVOr1qcuhvy.gif

Smile with her - Kris

You’re in your sleep as you feels someone opens the curtains,letting the sun passed through the window.You pulled the blanket,covering your face as you feels the sun hit your face.Then,someone pulled the blanket and shake your arms.“Wake up.It’s morning already.”You heard a voice wakes you up.You open your eyes slowly and looked at the guy who were smiling at you.You can see he’s smiling at you.“Appa?”You rubbed your eyes slowly and quickly get up from the bed and hugged the guy.It was Kris who was waking you up.Kris widened his eyes as he heard you called him ‘appa’ and just hugged you back slowly.“Appa,I’m waiting for you.I missed you so much.”You said almost in cry tone but you’re not crying.“I-it’s okay.I-I’m here.”Kris said and patted your back.His voice,his smile,just remind you of your dad.You slowly open your eyes and realized that you’re hugging Kris.You quickly pushed his body from hugging you.“Y-you?”You said as you look at Kris.“W-why am I here?!”You shouted and you feel like you want to cry.“I-I saw y-you yesterday,outside your house,crying.S-so I bring you to my home.”Kris said as he panicked at your reaction.

 

“Wait!Why you’re only wearing a shorts?!”You shouted as you look at Kris with widened eyes.Kris looked at his shorts.“Gosh I forgot to wear my pants!”Kris shouted and ran out from the room.You just looked around the room.“Where am I?”You thought and looked around.It was a nice room.

 

“Fyuhh.I’m sorry,I forgot to -“

 

“Wait.”You said and looked under your blanket and there’s a towel wrapped around your waist.You’re very shocked cause you know yesterday you’re wearing a jeans and where’s the jeans.You slowly moves your eyes Kris.

 

“Why..Why..”

 

“NO!My mom!She she she-”

 

“You punk!”You shouted and throwed a pillow on Kris’s face.“Let me explain!”Kris said and trying to walks near you.Both of you are shouting at each other.Thank god Kris’s mom go to the supermarket and will be home at night.“Gimme my jeans back!”You shouted to him.Kris looked around and saw a black jeans landed on the floor and he quickly take it and throwed it on the bed.“What are you doing here?!I’m changing right now!”You shouted and glaring to him.Kris ran out from the room and breathless outside the room.“That girl.Oh gull are you not believing me?”Kris said and and holds his chest,feeling his heartbeat.“How was her condition?This gull are okay or not?”Kris said and slowly put his ear on the door.Then you opened the door and Kris fell into the room,laying on the floor.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“What are yo-“You didn’t finished your words but then Kris holds your hands and pulled you downstairs.Both of you are in the living room,then Kris throwed you on the couch in the living room.“Ayo gull stay here.”Kris said and make his i-am-hot face at you.You just glaring at him and looked at him,walked away.You looked around and saw a photo frame hanging on the wall.“Is that your relatives?OMG so cute!”You said and stand up and walk near to the photo frame.There was a cute little boy in the photo frame.“Omo so cute.”You touched the boy’s face on the frame’s glass.“Uhuh?That’s me,gull.”Your jaw dropped onto the floor as you heard his word.“It’s not even look like you!”You said and make a face and looked at him.“It’s not funny,gull.”Kris said and look at you.Your face turned into a pokerface.“Why are you calling me ‘gull’?”You asked and furrowed your eyebrows.“Cause you’re gull.”Kris replied casually.“Uhuh?It’s ‘g-i-r-l not g-u-l-l.And one more,I’m Yiyi.”You said to him,who were prepared something to you in the kitchen.“Okay,girl.I mean,Yiyi.”He replied and smiled cutely at you.