✿ 5 ✿

Story Of My Life

tumblr_mwp70d7Nin1t346nio7_500.jpg

“I want to meet my friend for a while.”Kris said to you who was eating a chips.“And it’s means you’ve to go with me.”Kris said and smiled sheepishly at you.After that,you’re glaring at him for a long time and stood up.“I’m going to meet him on 2PM.”Kris said and take a look at his wrist watch and looked at you back with a smile.“B-but it’s 9AM now.”You said and pointed at the clock hanging on the wall.Kris grabbed your wrist and dragged you out from the house.Kris dragged you to his car and you walk into the car.“Where are we-“You didn’t finished your words cause Kris put his palm on your mouth.“Shhh.”Kris shushing to you and you pushed his hand from your mouth.After 20 minutes in the car,both of you had arrived to a shop.Outfits shop.“This is my mom’s shop.I can pick a dress for you to wear.”Kris said and dragged you out from the car and entered the shop.“Annyeong haseyo,Kris-shi.”A girl greeted Kris as Kris and you entered the shop.“Aww your girlfriend?”The girl-worker said and smiled at you,who was hiding behind Kris.“Thank god he’s taller than me.”You thought and hides behind Kris.You move your head to smiled back to the girl-worker.“Mm noona,can I pick a dress for her?”Kris said and rubbed the back of his head.The girl-worker nodded and walks away.“Yiyi!Why’re you there?Stand next to me.”Kris said and pulled your hands.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Kris,which of this fits her image?”The girl-worker showed a short black dress and a tight blue dress.Kris was thinking for a while and look at the dress,wondering which one will fits you.“OMG I AM NOT WEARING THOSE EXPOSED DRESS!”You thought and pinched Kris’s shirt and pulled it.Kris turned his head to you to look at you.“I don’t want that kind of dress.”You whispered in his ear.Kris  look at the girl-worker and smiled at her.“What kind of dress do you want?”Kris asked you.“Uhm.Uhm.Floral?”You tells him about ‘floral’ dress.Kris thinks it’ll look cute on you.Then Kris tell the girl-worker and she get a light-blue coloured dress with pink floral on it.Kris pushed your back towards the changing room and gives you the dress.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Uhm,K-Kris.”You called Kris,who was waiting for you,sitting on the couch.Kris stood up from the couch and walked over you.“Yiyi..You’re so beautiful.”Kris said and look at you with jaw dropping onto the floor.Kris put his hands on your shoulder and look right into your eyes.Then Kris’s hands that were on your shoulder’s slide down to your hands.“K-Kris..”You called out his name,cause he’d staring at you for a long time.Then you slapped his cheeks lightly.“How could you slap me?”Kris said and hold his cheeks while faking a cry.You just laughed at him.Then Kris smiled at you cause he can see your laugh.Then he dragged you to buy a handbag.This time,you can smile along with him.“ love Gucci.”You said to him and covers your mouth cause he didn’t ask you yet.“Gucci?”Kris said and walks to get a Gucci handbag.Then he came to you with a pink leather Gucci handbag.“How was this?”Kris asked and showed it to you.You just nodded and smiled at him.“Okay we are done.”Kris walks to the counter and tells the workers to put the bills on his mom’s desk in the office.

Both of you walks out from the shop and get into the car.