✿ 12 ✿

Story Of My Life

“Thank you,Kris.”You thanked him.“It’s okay,I’ll be your husband soon.A husband should take a good care of his wife,right?”You giggles.“Aww how sweet.”You caresses his face.A phone rang in the living room,which caught both of your attention.It was Kris’s mom.She’s asking for your condition.“Look,your mother in-law are caring towards you.”A smiles appears on your face.While Kris was replying the text from his mother,you took the chance to stares at his face.Smiling happily,hoping to marry you.

 

“Kris..”

 

“Hmm?Yes,baby?”

 

Your mouth was very hard to open.Seeing him smiling like that just make you want to cry.“Hey..”Kris holds your chin.“Are you alright?Are you not feeling well?”You had the feeling that make you be strong not to cry.“Are you really want to marry me?”You asks.

 

“Of course!We’re going to be a famil-”

 

 

“What if I die soon?”You cuts his word and both of you stares on each other’s eyes.“Hey..Don’t say that.”Kris hugs you tightly.As Kris broke the hug,he realizes that the girl that hugs him was crying in his embrace.“NO,Yong Gun.You’ll not gone from my side.I’ll always be next to you.”Kris wipes your tears.He cups your face and brushes his nose with yours.“Give me a smile,baby.”You smiles a little and Kris smiles more,which make you smiles wider.“That’s my girl.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Little update.

OMG It's been a long time.I'm sorry. ;____;