✿ 11 ✿

Story Of My Life

"Today is the day."A worry sighs escapes the guy's lips.Two days has past,so the third day,the decision must have in hand."Surgery..surgery..surgery.."He thinks about it again and again,while staring at his reflection on the mirror."Hey kid!"The guy turns his body.He smiles widely as he see his future-sunshine-wife-life partner were walking towards him."You've woke up?"Kris asks and take your toothbrush and put toothpaste on it."Hm,I didn't saw you on bed,and then I saw the door opens wide."You exclaims."Actually,I can see a something on your face.What happen?"You asks while lands your right hand on his shoulder."Take this,brush your teeth and take your shower,okay?I'm going to take shower now."Kris your hair and you can see his lips forming into sincere and caring smile with his eyes became teary.As he walks away,your heartbeat becames faster.Feeling something uneasy going to happens.You starts to brush your teeth and take your shower.As you've done showering,you walks out from the bathroom and stands in front of your dressing table,drying your hair with towel.While drying your hair,you coughs non-stop,feeling something going to flows out from your mouth but as you heard a footsteps walking towards the room you covers your mouth."Hey?"Kris peeks through the door."Hey are you okay?"Kris asks and run towards you,as he see you.Your coughs was stopped when Kris pulls your hands from covering your mouth."What the heck happen to you!?Your lips look very pale."Kris runs downstairs and get a glass of plain water to you."Drink it."Kris your back as you drinks the water.

Kris guided you to lay on the bed.He sat beside you on the bed while holding your hands."I am very sorry for not telling you this."You got confuses by his words."What?"You stood up from the bed,as Kris too.Tears escapes from Kris's eyes."I am very afraid to tell you this.You know about your disease,right?"You nods."Trust me,if you want to survives you need to have a sugery."That moment,you feel like your heart has stops beating."W-what?Surgery?"You asks,not believing his words."NO!12 years ago,the doctor said I just need to eat my medicine!NO SURGERY!"You shouts and swung your hands in the air."OH PLEASE!LET'S DO THE SURGERY!"Kris starts to shouts at your choice with his tears continues to flows out."NO!I AM FRICKING HATE THIS!"You shouts back and starts to throws thing on the dressing table away."LISTEN TO ME!PLEASE!"Kris once again shouts but the fact that you have to go on the surgery makes you crazy."HEY LISTEN TO ME!!STOP IT!YOU THINKS THAT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING?!CHANGE YOUR LIFE?!!PLEASE FRICKIN LISTEN TO ME!"Kris holds both of your wrists and shouts,and that's make you cry a lot."I've pray for you day and night,I don't to lose you.The first time I see you,I think you're the best choice for me,I really want to have you as my wife.I want to marry with you.Together forever.Stick together.But after I knew about your disease and about the surgery,If I was in your shoes,I also didn't want the surgery.But there's one guy,who'd falls in love with you,that always trying his best to take care of you."Your tears falling non-stop as more words slips from his lips."And you..have to survive,fulfill the guy's wish,which is to be with you."Kris's lips lands on your and kisses you passionately.As you broke the kiss,you buries your face into his chest."Shh shh,stop crying."Kris pats your head and drags you to the bed."I'm sorry for shouting at you just now."Kris said and wipes your tears on your face.You nods as responds."Close your eyes and rest for a while,I'll make a breakfast for you."Kris exclaims and you nods and lays on the bed and falls asleep.

Kris smiles and picks the thing on the floor,that were thrown by you just now,and place it on the dressing table neatly.He walks near you and kisses your forehead for a long time.