✿ 3 ✿

Story Of My Life

1185363_590840377625263_914878206_n.jpg

 Are you okay? - Kris

 

“Wash this!”Your mom throwed some dirty clothes on you and walk away.You picked up all the clothes and walks towards the washing machine.“Are you going to meet us next week,honey?”You heard your mom talking on the phone.It was your father.He’s going to meet you next week.You’re so happy about it and don’t know how it’ll turned out when you’re with your mom when meeting your father.You done with all the clothes and put the basket beside and walks towards your living room,where your mother was sitting,on the couch,watching TV while eating an apple.“O-omma.Did dad says that he’s going to meet us next week?”You asked and look at your mom.Your mom stopped eating the apple and moved her eyes to you.Glaring at you.“Do I care if he’s going to?!And one more.Don’t call me ‘omma’ okay?You’re not my daughter!”You mom said and throwed the apple and it hit your head.You rubbed your head and started to cry.You was hoping to meet your father and it seems like you aren’t.“O-omma..Am I not your daughter?”You asked and a cry tone since you’re crying.Your mom stood up from the couch and stand in front of you.“NO,YOU’RE NOT!”Your mom use her index finger to push your head.“MY DAUGHTER ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE ME!”Your mom pushed your down,which make you falled on the floor,laying on the floor.Your mom walks upstairs and and walks towards you with your father’s black leather belt.You widened your eyes you saw it was on your mom’s hands.“I want you to feel how much I hate you!”Your mom shouted and started to hit you with the belt.“Omma!Please!Stop it!”You shouted loudly until the neighbours can hear you.It’s not the first time that you’ve been like this.Your mom hit you and lastly she kicked your on the thigh and throw the belt and it hit you.“This is a kiss of death!”Your mom shouted to you and walks away.You trying to stood up but your knees and body felt very weak.Since the door of your house near you,you crawled on the floor towards the door.You stood up and walks out from the house and sat outside on the floor,crying alone.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“What is she doing there?”Kris thought and furrowed his eyebrows.He was hiding somewhere at your house.His mom tells him to gives a presents for your mom but yet he doesn’t think that is the best idea.Then he walks near you slowly.You were crying and looked at your arms.There are many bruises on it.Then you hear a footsteps and you tilted your head and realized it was Kris.You’re trying to get up but then you feels a pain inside you and you ended up laying there.“Yah!”Kris shouted and run towards you and you’ve collapsed and all your vision are blurry too.You saw a guy was running towards you.“Are you okay?Yah!”Kris feels very worried when he saw you.The he lifted you up and bring you to his house.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Mama!”Kris shouted while knocking the door,calling his mom.Your body leaned on Kris’s body.Your shoulder wrapped around his neck.“What is it?!Omo!”Kris’s mom opened the door and saw you and Kris bring you inside.“Omo!What happen to her,Wufan?!”His mom asked worriedly and Kris just say “I don’t know” several  times.Then Kris bring you to his room.He put you on the bed carefully.“What happen to you?”Kris thought as he walked to the kitchen.He takes the a cream and bring it to you.He entered his room and closed the door.Kris sat beside you on the bed.He looked at your arms and saw there are some bruises on your back.He grabbed your shoulders and pulled it so he can look at your back.There are sooooo many bruises.Then he called his mom to put the cream on your back .He can’t do that and that’s the reason he called out his mom.You ended staying at his house.