Never look back

Keeps revolving

Beep beep*

The alarm clock woke me up , it's 9am and I really want to sleep more but I really need to go to the studio to practise . Today i will have to practise alone as Hyorin is going out with her family . 

I force myself to get up of my bed . Do all my necessaties and get prepared . 

My phone rangs and i went to pick up . 

Me : Hello ! 

Minwoo : Hi , minwoo here. Are you free today? 

Me : No , i need to practise . It is really bored practising alone . 

Minwoo : Ohh.. Come ! I practise with you , i'm the best dancer in Boyfriend yeah ! 

Me : Sure ! Finally there is someone that will accompany me already . I'm really happy . Yes dude , you are the best . 

Minwoo : Of course , i am the best ! Let's meet 12pm at the cafe near the studio . 

Me : No problem ! See you later , goodbye ! 

Minwoo : See you too babe , bye ! 

Oh yeah . Glad that there is someone that will practise with me . 

Since he said we will meet at 12pm and it is only 10am now i shall go out for a walk first . 

I went to my house nearby park. It is rather refreshing and cooling , seoul weather is the best . I remember this park have got a lot of good and bad memories with Minwoo . In the past , we teased each other here , we enjoy the snow here , we played together here , we got both our first kiss here and we quarreled here. Minwoo first kiss was given to me and my first kiss was given to him too . The past was filled with happiness but it won't be the same anymore , my heart only contain one person now which is yong jun hyung. Minwoo was just my past , even though he still loves me but we can only be bestfriends . 

I took my phone out and see the time. Opps , its 12.15pm now ! I'm late , hope he don't leave the cafe yet . 

I quickly rush there . I walk into the cafe and i saw him so i quickly apologize to him as i was really late . He don't mind at all . 

Soon , we walked to the studio . 

We start off by dancing . He start the choreography first , i was really amaze by his dance . He gave me some tips so that i can dance without forgetting the choreography . I danced pretty well , i got a sudden improvement . He turn on the music and we start to dance together , i feel so energetic . 

We dance for 3 hours. I was so exhausted that i am sweating nonstop . Minwoo came to me and wipe off my sweat . Our face become so close and we just stare at each other . His lips is getting closer to mines and i turn breathless . I close my eyes , my mind went blank but only jun hyung in it . I open my eyes and i told Minwoo we cannot kiss like how we did last time and everything isn't the same anymore . 

"I'm sorry." Minwoo said . 

"It's alright." I said 

Everything suddenly turn out so awkwardly but minwoo break the atmosphere and said some jokes so i was laughing . 

After practising , we went to the arcade to play . It was really fun , he catch a bear for me . The bear is really cute , I like it a lot . 

We went to have our dinner after that . He know i like kimchi fried rice so he brought me to this famous kimchi fried rice food store . Minwoo is really thoughtful , he treats me very well . 

We just end our day like that as his manager want him to rush back to his dorm . 

"Can we go out together everyday since you are always bored at home ? I will be your campanion ." Minwoo said. 

"Sure , it will be awesome" I said . 

We bid goodbye and i went back home . 

Today was really tiring and fun . It had been centuries since i hangout with minwoo . He is really a very nice bestfriend . 

I cannot look forward for the next few days of fun .