Unpredictable occurrence

Keeps revolving

At night , suddenly Junhyung text me .

He want to meet me at my house nearby playground and he is there already so I went down to meet him. He was there with 2 ice creams on his hands . He said one is for me and it's my favorite flavor strawberry . We are sitting on a bench and I cannot control my feelings so I lean on his shoulder , he told me not to go and stay .

I asked him "do you like me?"

" I don't know, whenever you are with me I feel so warmth and happy , it's like you are my angel . I cannot control myself from texting you to meet cause I really want to see you." he answered .

A strong pain and joy in my heart , I began to cry .

Junhyung saw me crying so he wipe off my tears and passionately kiss me on my lips so I kissed back .

Just then , yoseob suddenly appeared infront of us . He was stunned , he runaway so I told junhyung to chase over him.

I followed them, yoseob was very sad and junhyung apologized . "Do you know how I'm feeling right now?! The girl I like and my dearest hyung was kissing and just then I passby and saw it" yoseob screamed and was punching the wall nonstop

"sorry , I din know it would happens and I dont know is that love towards Eunyeon but I just couldn't control the atmosphere." junhyung said.

"Please.. Just leave her alone if you don't even love her when she is loving you so much!" yoseob said it in a harsh way. "Really sorry !" junhyung said .

Silence breakthrough , Both of them walk different ways . I feel so useless , I hurt yoseob so much and it's the first time seeing JunSeob quarrel over me. I cannot control my tears , it's just kept falling .

I called hyorin , I really need her right now. I rushed to her house and hugged her , I told her whatever that happens. She was really shocked and comforting me.

Suddenly my phone rangs, i received texts from yoseob and junhyung. "Regardless who you like , I will always support you and dun worry I'm fine and you still come for training as usual tomorrow." yoseob said.

"Sorry for all that happens just now , i couldnt controlled my feelings . Let it passed , forget everything that happens just now but remember you are like my angel." junhyung said.

The messages let me feel worst. I feel so warmth hugging hyorin , she is the only one I can approached and only true friend. Spend the night at hyorin house with tears and sleep without peace . 

(Author note : Will update next chapter very soon too and really sorry for all the mistakes in the story . Hope you enjoyed it ^^ )