Farewell

Keeps revolving

 In the morning I woke up , the guilt still surrounds my heart and I don't know how to face them afterwards.

As usual , we are waiting for gikwang to pick and drive us to the studio .

In the car , gikwang asked us why yoseob became so silence ever since he reached home last night and both yoseob and junhyung never talk at all. I am speechless , hyorin says something had happen but gikwang don't have to know.

Reach studio , I saw them and my mind went blank .

During dance training with hyorin , gikwang and hyunseung . I really cannot focus and my tears seems to gonna fall again. I cannot control myself and fall to the ground. My tears just drop without knowing.

"what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" said gikwang and hyunseung .

"Are you okay , why are you crying again?!" hyorin said.

"Its really hurt , my heart seems to be exploding , im the cause for them to quarrel." i said.

"hyorin ! Tell us what happen to her?! She is looking the worst now." hyunseung and gikwang asked.

They went out of the dancing studio room and hyorin tell them everything.

Gikwang immediately hug me when he enter the studio .

"don't cry , everything happens by fate and coincidence . You are lucky enough to be like by them , they will be alright believe me and I will help you look over them." he comforted me .

I was really touched by all , I want to see the bright path again. I want junhyung and yoseob to be okay.

It's vocalist lesson , yoseob looks fine and he taught me how to sing high pitch which I can sing it well , he then give me a box of chocolate to reward me for my great improvements. I was relief that he is fine already.

However , rapping training isn't going well. Me and Junhyung was really awkward when we saw each other , he still train me but it doesn't turn out to be fine , he blamed me for not concentrating well and I were mad .

I screamed " Pabo! You think I can concentrate when such huge blow happens and you look so down that make me worst. Have you thought of my feelings before blaming me?"

Everything turn silence , junhyung tears suddenly fall .

"okay , i'm sorry for being harsh . It's my mistake , I am agonize by it too." he said.

Out of control , I hugged him and wipe off his tears.

"don't cry for me , it will be fine . Yoseob is fine so you should too And sorry for being harsh too." I said to junhyung .

Finally , he smiled and everything is back to normal .

After training , beast members asked me and hyorin out for dinner as they got something to announced.

We went to meet them , we saw doojoon like finally!

"oppa , why we never see you during the gathering for the first time ? Where have you been? No wonder we see someone missing during the gathering." we asked.

"Haha , I'm busy over my show 'All my love' and singles so I ain't free to join them to meet your . It's wonderful to see your here today . Your still the same despite how long I never see your ." he answered .

"you are still the same but getting handsome already! Haha!" we said .

" Your are getting prettier too! " he said.

So we have a long and fun conversation .

Later on , they announced that they are going to Japan to promote bad girl album so training will stop for 3 weeks .

"This is somehow a farewell meal and gathering before we fly to Japan but still we will be back and when we back here your will left with 2 months of training before the audition." Beast members said .

We bid goodbye afterwards .

Dongwoon want to see hyorin personally so I went home on my own.

Hyorin and dongwoon went to a cafe.

"hyorin , sorry for not talking to you since the day we met during the gather because I'm not in a good mood . I quarrel with my girlfriend but we are okay now." dongwoon said .

" it's okay , glad that your are alright and she must be a lucky Girl to have you. Do last long." Hyorin said .

"we will , you must be happy okay?" Dongwoon said.

"Haha , i will be happy always so dun worry me too much." Hyorin said .

"We are being so awkward now , dun you think so ?" Dongwoon said.

"Yes , we shall catch up with each other more after you come back from Japan okay? I think it's time i should go as it late now. " Hyorin said.

"Aww .. alright ! We will ! I shall sent you home now , okayy? Its not good going home alone at this time when you are a girl ." Dongwoon said.

"Sure , you are being thoughtful !" Hyorin said.

So dongwoon sent hyorin home.

I'm at home all alone , my phone rangs and received 2 messages . One from yoseob , another from Junhyung . Yoseob says he want to meet me personally tomorrow morning at beast dorm before he leave so I agreed. Junhyung text me that he want meet me personally now , at the same venue so i agreed too . 

I went down to the playground . Saw him , his hands got a box of accessories and i am wondering is he giving me ! 

"Ohh .. hii " Junhyung said .

"Hiii!" I said . 

"This one for you , its a necklace . Remember when you miss me during the times i am away , look at this necklace . Junhyung said.

'Thankyou oppa ! Love you so much ! " I said within controlled . I leaked it out omo ! 

" Errrr......okayy welcome !" Junhyung said . 

" Heheh , just pretend you didn't heard anything okay ? " I said . 

" I know your words mean it in your heart so its okay !" Junhyung said . 

He kiss on my forhead and i am melting inside again . 

"It's time i should go , tomorrow afternoon its my flight and you don't have to come departs me as there will be a lot of beast fans there." Junhyung said . 

"Okayy , goodbye and goodnight ! See you 3 week after." I said . 

"Goodbye ! Same here. " Junhyung said . 

I walked home happily and had a very nice sleep . 

In the morning , the alarm clock wakes me up as i need go meet Yoseob early morning . 

I change into a white dress and took cab to beast dorm . 

When i reach there , i saw yoseob in the house only . 

"Where is others ?" I asked . 

"They went to the airport to have breakfast and shopping there and i told them i got something on." Yoseob said . 

"Ohh , i will miss you when you go and at the time must take care of yourself ." I said . 

"I will miss you too and i will take care of myself . You must also okay ? Sing more to boast your strengthen in singing ." Yoseob said.

"Sure ! " I said . 

" Okay , i need to go now . " Yoseob said . 

Yoseob then give me a hug , i feel warmth but don't have any feelings . 

"Must take care of yourself and goodbye " I said . 

"Goodbye Eunyeon ! " Yoseob said . 

I left beast dorm and went to hyorin house . 

(I will update next chapter real soon ! No need to wait so long ! )

xoxo