Needed

I'm Sorry

Chapter 5 : Needed.

 

[Hyo Jin POV]

 

“Okay.. Okay.. This done.. And done!” I double checked my work, I feel satisfied I finish it earlier than I usually do. ‘Bzzz’ my phone vibrates indicating an text message.

 

I looked at the screen. “Jun Hyung..”

 

 

From : Jun Hyung

 

Nuna.. I’m sorry to text you while youre working. But can you meet me now at the cafeteria downstairs?

 

 

Jun Hyung is one of Dong Woon’s friend, I know Him before I meet Dong Woon and He is the one who introducing me to Dong Woon.

 

I went to the cafeteria and found Him with Doo Joon. I sit in front of them, their face expression is very serious like they are going to tell me some bad news.

 

“Hyo Jin nuna..” Jun Hyung smiled, “Whats up with you guys? You seems too serious! That’s why girls running away from you..” I joked. “Hehe.. They’re running away from Doo Joon twice faster than me.” Jun Hyung responded to my joke making Doo Joon the main target of our joke.

 

“Ya..! I’m not here to be laughed!!” Doo Joon angrily hit Jun Hyung’s head. “Aw! That’s hurt!”. I  laughed at their funny persona. “Ah.. Yeah.. I almost forget why were here..” Jun Hyung said carefully like avoiding something. “Why are you calling me at the first time?” I asked

 

Jun Hyung looked away to Doo Joon, Doo Joon sighed. “You see nuna.. Its have been a week after you break up with Dong Woon right..?”. “Uh.. Yeah why?” I answer them casually.  “He.. Nuna.. Please get back with Him. He changed 180’ from before. Like we don’t know Him anymore!” Jun Hyung just nooded. “You are the only one for Him.. And so do you..” Jun Hyung added.

 

“I see.. But actually He already changed before we break up. So you can’t just ask me to fix Him. I don’t even know why he’s change..” I said, I feel my eyes wet. Remembering that times hurt me badly, I don’t want to come back to those times.

 

“I see.. But please..” Doo Joon looked me in the eyes, “I’m sorry. I don’t want to be with Him anymore. And have you guys talked to Him before ask me this?” I see Doo Joon’s expression were disappointed. “I see.. But I won’t force you to do it.. Thank you, and sorry for bothering you while you’re working.”

 

Jun Hyung looked puzzled Doo Joon just left after saying that leaving Him alone with Me. “Nuna.. Please at least talk with Him..” Jun Hyung begged, He got up from His seat and do a formal bow.

“Ya!! What are you doing! Stop it!! Youre embarrassing me!” I almost shouted. “Then if I stop bowing will you meet Him?!” He asked. “Okay okay..” I said. He stand up and smiled. “Do you need my company when youre gonna meet Him?” He asked. “Nah.. I’ll meet Him alone.”