3

I'm Sorry

Chapter 3

 

 

[Hyo Jin POV]

 

I rested my head on the table, I have no strength to do my job. Why am I so tired.. 'Tok' I raised my head, a can of coffee is in front of me. I looked to upwards and Jong Hyun is smiling towards me.

 

“Ah.. Jong Hyun.. What are you doing here?” I sit properly

“It just I saw you here on the way, and maybe you need a coffee nuna..” He smiled

“Thank you.. What brings you here?” I opened the can, and took a sip

“The manager moved me here.. And He said I must see you first..”

“So you are the one She brags about.. Ah.. Welcome to creative division..!” I gretted Him and He laughs

 

Its turned out that  Jong Hyun is the kid that moved to my division. The bosses talks about Him a lot, they said He is the 'Ace card' to this company.

 

I explained Him the floor and the staffs here so He wouldn't get lost, our office floor is huge, even I ever lost once here. His table is near mine and He likes to come by to ask something.

 

...

 

But I think it just an excuse to see me.

 

This is the 4th time He come to my desk

“Jong Hyun-ssi.. You came here every day aren't you get tired? Just use the office phone.”

“Ah.. That.. -sigh-” He rub the back of His head

“What’s wrong?”

“Actually.. This will sound so cheesy.. But I came here to see you..” He confessed.

 

I wasn't surprised, I can see it from the first time. His face blushed is He's shy or embarrassed?? He has a cute face too..  I consider it  as an refreshing while working.

 

“Ah.. I have this invitation to an opening of a restaurant.. Do.. Would you come with me?” He looked down avoiding my eyes, I can see His ears are burning red.

“When it is?” I smiled

He raised His head and looked to me, “You would?! Awesome! Its tomorrow night,  I’ll pick you up at your house.” He  smiled brightly

“You  know  my house?” I raised my eyebrows

“No.. “

“How about  driving  me home  today,  so  you’ll know where..”

“Call!  I’ll  wait  after  you finish  nuna!” He showed His proud smile and walk back to His desk.

 

‘So I just make an appointment no.. Date with Him..’ I said to my self.

 

 

“Done..!” I saved my last document for this week’s presentation. I lay back to my chair. And stare at the loading tab on the monitor, “Are you done yet?” Jong Hyun asked. I didn’t realize He was standing behind me. “How long you have been here?”

 

“A while..” He confessed. I smiled “After this done we’ll go.”

 

 

We walked to the parking lot, He pushed the key to unlock His car. “This..” He smiled and open the passenger door for me. “Thank you..” I entered, He rushed to the driver’s door and hop in.


“Do you want to grab something to eat before..? I haven’t eat because of this week’s presentation work.” Jong Hyun confessed. “Fine with me.. I’m hungry too..”

 

 

 

[Jong Hyun POV]

 

“I hope you don’t mind if we eat with drive thru..” I rubbed the back of my neck. Although I was concentrating with driving I can feel She’s looking at me. “I want burger~!” She said softly. “Call!”

 

 

 

“Two cheese burgers, two fries, and two cola please.” I said to the speaker box, “I’m sorry but its Thursday and we serving couple’s meal. Would you like that better?” I’m speechless at the word couple this will be awkward.. -_-

 

“Okay couple’s packet please.” Hyo Jin nuna taking over, “Eh..” I looked at Her. “This would be easier right?” She looked at me, ‘Uh.. I imagined too far..’ I said to my self. “Okay.” I smiled.

 

“Let me repeat the order, one couple packet is it right?” The waitress make sure. “Yup.”