Break Down

I'm Sorry

Chapter 4 : Break Down

 

 

“Heres your order.” The waitress passed me the order after I slide my card. I passed it to Hyo Jin nuna. I slide my card at the machine to pay it and drive to the parking area.

 

I turned off the engine, “Let’s eat..!”. Hyo Jin nuna’s expression is very dark like lifeless. “Are you okay?” I said to make sure. I took the foods from Her and put it away. She stayed silent.

 

“What’s wrong.. Did I do something wrong?” I asked nervously, She seems so sad. “No.. You didn’t do anything wrong.. Instead just perfect..” She said with a flat tone, Her eyes were teary.

 

“I won’t ask you what happened.. But please be happy like usually.. I don’t want to see you crying..” I holded Her hand.

‘Aaaaaaa’ She burst crying loudly.

 

 

‘DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?! I DON’T GET IT!’

 

 

 

[Hyo Jin POV]

 

‘Why am I so stupid.. Crying in front of Him..!’

‘I wish Dong Woon could be like Him..’

 

 

The past hour I spend it crying in the parking area with Jong Hyun comforting me. “It’s okay.. It’s okay.. I’m sorry..” He said it over and over like He’s the one who is guilty which is not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I’m too tired crying my eyes  got red,  I must look terrible!! What am I doing, this is so embarrassing. “Do you want something warm to drink..?” He looked at me, “That will be nice..” I said softly, “Okay.. Wait a second..” He rushed running away.

I let out a long sigh, then fix my make up after see my reflection on the car’s window.

 

“Nuna..” He breath heavily, He got 2 cup of coffee on His hand. “This..” He passed me one. “Thank you..” I smiled at Him

 

 

 

 

 “I’m sorry  for today.. you must be dazed..” I apologize. “Naah.. Its ok..” He chuckled “Why are you laughing?!” I hit His shoulder, “Aww..” He pouted. “Do you want to eat now.. I bet you’re starving.” He joked but that’s 100 percent true. “This..” He gives me the food we eat earlier.

 

After we finished, He drives me home. “Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?” He offered “You don’t have to..” I turned it down with the politest way. “Okay then.. Don’t forget tomorrow night..” I almost forget that! “Yup..!” I smiled and then turned back entering my apartment, He start up the engine and drive away.

 

(A/N : so i decided to make every chapter titled)