1

I'm Sorry

A girl waiting on the bench alone in the park on the night, She have been waiting for someone for a long time. The girl just glance at Her watch a few time every minutes.

 

She picked up Her phone from Her bag and push speed dial no 1. She put the phone onto Her ears. ‘Tutt.. Tutt.. Tutt.. Sorry the number you’re calling is busy. Try again another time.” She sighs as She put back Her phone to Her bag.

 

‘What does takes Him so long?’- The girl thought

 

Although She can feel the cold wind of the night breeze to Her skin, She still wait for Him.

 

 

He asked the bartender for another bottle of beer with girls on His left and right He feel like the most amazing casanova. He laughs as a friend of His makes a joke.

 

“So.. Your place or mine?” The girl in a cocktail dress whispered on His ears, “Let’s go to yours.” He smirks as He lays His arms on the girls shoulder and leaves the bar. They drive to the guys house and only they and God know the rest what happened.

 

Later the morning, the guy wakes up on the bed with a girl on His side, He smiles and peck the girl’s forehead. “Morning..” He greets Her. The girl giggles as She cuddles to the Guys shoulder.

 

 

After a night stand the boy leaves the girl’s apartment. “Ugh..” He rubs the back of His neck, “Huh?” The guy picked up His phone on His jacket pocket.

 

’10 Missed Calls’

’23 Unread Messages’

 

‘Who..?’- He thought

 

He opened the message one by one and He realize that He has an appointment yesterday. “Ah! Stupid!” He hit His head a couple of times. He dial the girl’s number and call Her. “Pick up.. Pick it up..”

 

“Hello?” A voice heard from the end of the line.

“Hello! Nuna..”

“Ah.. You..” The girl hid Her anger behind Her voice

“What’s wrong?? What’s up with your voice tone?”

“Where are you last night?” She asked straightly

“Nuna.. Sorry! I really forgot about last night..” He apology

“Lets meet up this afternoon. The usual café, at 3.”

“Huh? Okay.. Don’t be mad anymore okay? Okay? Okay?” He acted cute

“Why would I be mad now? You have done this a coupe times before..”

“Okay nuna.. Saranghae~” The cheap words comes from His mouth

 

 

She hung up and throw Her phone to the bed, “I know that it will be hurt, why am I crying now?” She talk to Herself. She picked up the clothes She picked earlier and wore it.

 

“Be tough Hyo Jin.. You can do it.. It’s now or never..” She patted Her chest. /Ring Ring/ the alarm She set ringing. “It’s time..” She picked up Her handbag and leaves Her apartment.