Entry #7, 12th grade, 2014

Minji's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I believe I've had this diary for 6 years now. I've written in you every year. I've told you everything that's happened in my life. It has helped me much. I don't remember saying this, but thank you umma and appa. I miss you.

My parents died 6 months ago in a car accident in Singapore. I do miss them, but they told me my parents' last words were, "Tell Minji and Chanyeol to move on with their lives, and that we love them." I listened to them and carried on with my life. It's all working out fine. Most people mourn for weeks, months, years. I simply listened to what my parents said and moved on. Of course I had cried a lot during the first week after their death, but I got over it. 

After four years of dating, Jungkook and I are engaged. He proposed just yesterday and of course, I said yes. He kneeled in a rose-petal heart and said the magic words. Spending the rest of my life with him, I've made a very good decision.

Soojung and Jinyoung broke up, because Jinyoung wanted to spend more time on his music and tours. They're still friends, but not in that way. Soojung took it pretty well, actually. She told herself that no man can hold her back. Soojung wants to finish school and then mingle. Smart girl.

Jungkookie and I just bought an apartment to live together in, and when we get married, it'll be the happiest family. I don't know if I want kids... It'll all fix.

Chanyeol and EXO have been busy promoting, and their winter album

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter