Entry #5, 10th grade, 2012

Minji's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years with Jungkook. Time really flies, doesn't it? Chanyeol and his group had debuted earlier this year in April, and he's busy promoting with his band members. Oppa had told me that in 4 months, he'll have to leave for China to promote with the rest of his band members. I'll be fine, I have Jungkook and my parents are home. No business trips for 3 more months. 

School is pretty hard. Mi Rae had to transfer, Eun and EunSik got in a fight, but Soojung always stays with me. I am now the youngest of us, since Mi Rae left. But sometimes I get scared when Eun and her sister fight. Soojung told me that Eun accused Eun Sik of stealing her boyfriend, when she's dating Daejung. 

No matter what happens with my friends at school, Jungkook went back to school, and he said he'll leave school for a year in 2013, and return in 2014. He is debuting, and he's the youngest, Jungkook told me that when they debut, he'll be the only one still in grade school. 

My parents are so happy. They finally get to be home with me and Chanyeol, with no trips interrupting. Mom and I could talk about "girl" stuff, quote mom, and we can finally be together for Christmas this year. That hasn't happened since I was in 4th grade. 

This seems like a short entry, but this year wasn't really exciting... Minji xxx

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter