Entry #6, 11th grade, 2013

Minji's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2013 is going to be full of memories. I know it. Today was Chanyeol's debut anniversary. 1 whole year of EXO already. Jungkook and his band members will debut sometime in June. It's three years with Jungkook this year. I'm glad to spend the last three years with him. 

Eun and Eun Sik moved to a different school. They moved back to Daegu with their parents, so they transferred there. Now there's only Soojung and me. Soojung got a boyfriend, his name is Jinyoung. He's also in a band, it's called B1A4. I thought that guys in bands weren't this easy to date... but now both Soojung and I are dating guys in bands/trainees. 

Jungkookie spends a lot of time with his bandmates these days. It's because their debut is coming soon. They're busy preparing for the song, and the music video. They've met other bands, like Big Bang. Jungkook has always admired G-Dragon sunbaenim. He was so happy when he met GD. 

Not much happened with me. I'm still that same girl in 6th grade. Nobody bullies me anymore, they used to. They officially stopped when they found out that Jungkook was going to be in BTS. My parents are currently in France, and Chanyeol is in China. I'm staying with Soojung, because some people don't trust me. 

Soojung's parents are so fun. They love to play games and watch movies together. They're also really nice. Soojung's mother, Mrs. Jung, always want to cook food for us to eat, and is always willing to help. Soojung's dad on the other ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter