Entry #3, 8th grade,2010

Minji's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another year has gone by. 7th grade wasn't so bad. Soojung is my bestfriend and introduced me to her other friends. I ended up with a good year. I am in 8th grade now, and my friends are still with me. We have our life planned out. We will go to Jeguk High together. After that, me and Soojung plan on going to SM University, where my brother currently goes to. There are special trainee classes for, well trainees. Like Chanyeol. Eun, and her sister Eun Sik, plan on going to Woolim University. And our fun little Mi Rae plans on studying abroad in America. After college, we'll move out of Korea, go somewhere far, and never look back. 

I have no idea if any of us are getting married, but I want to. Oh, let me tell you about what happened on the school trip last year. 

We first went to SM, where I met my brother, and him trying to hide his friends from me. Then we went to Woolim, where a trainee named 'Sunggyu' showed us around. Then we went to BigHit, where a guy called 'NamJoon' met Jungkook and apparently, saw talent in him. Jungkook no longer goes to Jeguk Junior High, but still visits us from time to time.

I had gotten to know Jungkook better when he came back to visit the school. I know that he has a soft spot for hip-hop, and he knows that I like hip-hop too. We were pretty close, closer than me and Soojung.

On his 5th visit back to Jeguk J.H., in mid-January, Jungkook had confessed to me that he had always liked me ever since I moved to Seoul. I couldn't lie, I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter