03

Love Gone Rotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna already felt that the end between her and Hyunseung was a matter of time.  She couldn’t see a tomorrow with the both of them together.  As he took her hand, she wanted to let go.  She wanted to escape.

But judging from his alert expression and wind-swept hair, she could see he had been running around the place.  That was very unusual for the usually inactive Hyunseung.  And he just had to go and hug her with all his strength, overpowering her with his warmth and scent that was much too overwhelming for her senses.  It took all the energy in her body not to hug him back. 

She could see that he was trying to make it up to her.  But Hyuna didn’t know if she wanted to go back into something, she knew that would probably lead her into more heartache.  She couldn’t trust Hyunseung completely anymore.  That bridge was broken a long time ago, despite her love for him.

She had told him how she scrapped her knee.  Even though she had told him about the people harassing at work before, he gave a look of disbelief, as if it was the first time he heard such a thing.  Knowing Hyunseung never listened to her didn’t even surprise her anymore.  She listened to him give her promises.  They are sweet words she has heard before, words her mind is telling her not to trust, but Hyuna realises she still wants to believe them.  Why was she such a fool?

 Because as she stole a few glances at him, she saw a glimpse of the Hyunseung she knew in the past.  Those determined eyes and thoughtful expression.  The man she ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter