M-M-R-G-What?

I Regret...

There was knock on the hotel room door. Sungmin excused himself from Hara, calmed himself down, and answered the knock.

"Zhou Mi!" he exclaimed when he saw the Super Junior M's leader standing on the other side of the door.

"Ni hao, just stopped by to remind you and Kyuhyun we're having a group dinner at 5:30." Zhou Mi smiled.

"Hao, hao, hao! I'll make sure that Kyuhyun's on time." Sungmin flashed his brightest smile in return.

"Alright, see you at 5:30!"

"Ne." Sungmin started to close the door.

"Don't be late!"

"Oh~~ Kay~~!" Sungmin closed the door.

"Hara?" He walked back into the room.

"Ne?" Hara came out of the bathroom without a shirt on.

Sungmin blushed, "Wha- Why- Where's- shirt?" He stuttered out a stream of incomplete questions.

Hara felt her face grow warm, "Sorry, but wouldn't Kyuhyun do this?"

"Well, yeah... but he also played HOURS of MMORPGs and you haven't played one since you've lived with us!" Sungmin tried defending himself, but realized he faied when Hara spoke again.

"M-M-R-G-What?"

"M.M.O.R.P.G. it stands for Mass Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game." Sungmin explained.

"Oh, Kyuhyun played those?"

"Ne, VERY often. He was our one and only video game addict." A smile spread on Sunmin's face causing a pang of guily and something she didn't recognize to hit Hara.

"So you really do miss Kyuhyun, don't you?"

"Haha, yeah. I really do miss him. He may have had an evil side, but everyone does. No?" Sungmin looked at Hara before adding, "Okay, maybe not everyone had an evil side- but Kyuhyun is one of my best friends. I love him as he is."

"Sungmin?"

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering, since you'll be calling me Hara, can I call you Oppa when we are alone?"

Sungmin'd cheeks flushed to a bright pink color and he responded, "N-n-ne, if you w-w-wish." He smiled.

"Thanks, oppa"

Sungmin and Hara continued to talk throughout the afternoon. They relaxed in their hotel room with each of the members paying visits for a few minutes at a time. As 4:30 rolled around the duo decided to get ready for dinner.

I regret building walls around my heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey there!

Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing, and being you! Tell me what you thought of this chapter and what you think is going to happen next! ^-^ Thanks again, and remember- stay awesome!

~BaiLingLing <3