Knowing what Happened

I Regret...

Searing pain, all over. Wait, pain? I opened my eyes only to be greeted by monitors and white walls. The quiet beeping from the machines and the sounds from the IV drip slowly began to register when I hear something else, or someone else.

"Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun! You're awake! Leeteuk hyung!"

Who is Leeteuk? Suddenly the room is bustling with excitement. Who are these people? The guy who called for Leeteuk came to the bedside.

"Kyu, Kyuhyun, you're okay! Well, you will be anyway..." I looked closer at the boy he was wearing a pink -shirt and black skinny jeans, but he did not seem familiar at all.

"Who are you?" My throat was sore and my voice came out sounding strange, "Who is Kyuhyun?"

The room went silent save for that incessant beeping and annoying dripping from the IV. The doctors and nurses rushed everyone out of the room and began attending to me even more urgently.The doctor began asking me questions.

I had a sudden memory hit me. The white abyss, the Being. I recalled something he said, "You will temporarily take over the body of Cho Kyuhyun. He was the driver of the other car involved in your accident. As soon as you enter his body the coma on his physical body will be lifted. Lee Hara, you are dead. Live as Cho Kyuhyun to fulfill your regrets until he wakes up."

That's what he said before I felt that pull. No wonder the pink shirt boy called me Kyuhyun; however, who was he and who is Leeteuk? Probably people the real Cho Kyuhyun was close to...

"What is your name?" The doctor asked again.

"Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun."

"How old are you?"

"I don't know."

"Do you recall any living realatives."

"No. I don't know."

"Do you recognize any of your visitors?"

"No."

"Do you know what year it is?"

"2011."

"Do you know how you ended up here?"

"Car accident."

"What is your name?"

"Cho Kyuhyun."

 

I regret not pursuing my dream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey there! So, I finally got hold of my sister's computer and an opportunity to write! Here's the first chapter! At this point we are just getting into the story- so forgive me if it seems a bit short! :) 

Also, I decided to list Hara's regrets at then end of each chapter. So, while they may not always make sense to the current chapter, it will all make sense in the end! :D

Anywho! First chapter is up, tell me what you think. If you want something to happen as I post the story just write a comment. I can't guarantee that I'll utilitze it- but I may use it for inspiration! ;) Thanks for subscribbing and I hope that I don't disappoint! Stay awesome!

~BaiLingLing <3