Will You Recognize Me?

I Regret...

Lee Hara... Lee Hara... Lee Hara... Sungmin walked down the hotel hallway lost in his own thoughts. It's a totally different person- no wonder he hasn't remembered anything... or even tried pulling pranks.

Sungmin went in the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby. It's a totally different person... I've been living with a girl. Wah! Wait! I've been living with a girl! Sungmin continued torturing himself with his thoughts as the elevator slowly descended, suddenly something dawned on him.

He left Lee Hara alone in the hotel room. The elevator dinged, signaling its arrived at the lobby. Sungmin ran off and went straight to the stairwell. The elevator took far too long for comfort. He reached the floor they were staying on and raced down the hallway. He was unsure why this meant so much to him. After all, Lee Hara had been lying to the members and it was Lee Hara not Cho Kyuhyun he had been living with. Lee Hara was a total stranger to him- right? Well, maybe not so much anymore... But, he still did not know anything about Kyuhyun's condition and he wouldn't until he finally woke up... but, then what would happen to Lee Hara?

Sungmin stopped in front of his room door and slid his card key. There was a beep and the lighton the door handle changed from red to green,he quickly opened the door and went into the room.

He stopped when he saw Kyuhyun/Hara lying on the bed that she had chosen earlier. Kyuhyun/Hara sat up and looked at Sungmin questioningly.

"Why are you back?"

Sungmin shook his head slowly, "What am I supposed to call you?"

Shock was evident on Kyuhyun's face, "Wha-Wha-What do you mean?"

"When it is just the two of us, do you still want to be called Kyuhyun?" Sungmin awkwardly spoke, "Or do you want me to recognize you, Lee Hara?"

Tears quietly descended down Kyuhyun's face and silent sobs shook his body. Sungmin was unsure of what he was supposed to do until he heard a soft voice.

"Will you recognize me?"

Sungmin sat beside Hara on the bed and began rubbed her back gently with his hand, "Lee Hara, stay strong." He murmured. Suddenly Hara leaned against his chest, crying harder. Sungmin felt his heart do a little jump as he reached both arms around her and hugged her tightly.

I regret never falling in love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey there!

So, I've updated! ^-^ haha, sorry if it's lame! I'm trying to keep up but with having to share a computer and all... it's been difficult! *sigh* but I shall (hopefully) keep a decent pace going until the end of well... all the mishap and mayhem... and the story! ^-^ Comments? Questions? Suggestions? All are welcomed! ^-^ Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! You are all my support! So, stay awesome!!!! ^-^

~BaiLingLing <3

P.S.- I need your help! http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/31689 ^-^