11:11

I Regret...

The "After-Crash Crash Courses" left me exhausted, but well versed enough to appear before an audience and make them believe I am a healthy Cho Kyuhyun. We arrived in Taiwan and went straight to our hotel We would be staying for a week- unless Manager-hyung said different.

Sungmin opened the door to our room. Henry, who had arrived in Korea last Wednesday just to repack for our trip to Taiwan, was rooming with Zhou Mi to our left, Donghae and Euhyuk were to our right and across the hall was Siwon and Ryeowook.

Even though no one said anything I could tell they were worried about how I would do this week. I feel I should tell them not to worry. We practiced the songs and dances for hours on end and I watched past variety show appearances that Kyuhyun had done in the past, but I kepy quiet. Laying down on one of the beds in the hotel room I heard Sungmin start to call my name.

"Kyuhyun, can we talk for a bit?"

I looked at him; he was close to the REAL Cho Kyuhyun and as the current Kyuhyun I've grown really close to him as well, "Sure. What's happening Minnie?"

Sungmin began shifting uncomfortably, "Um... Well... You see,, Kyu, I felt that something has been bothering you lately. I mean, other than the whole amnesia thing, it's like you're hiding something from me. You know you can tell me anything, Kyu, right?" Sungmin's eyes showed several intense emotions that I didn't know how to react to.

The room was totally silent as I stared at the older boy. "Minnie, Sungmin, Sungmin-hyung. I-I... If I tell you, you would think I was crazy." But some part of me really wants to tel you, Minnie. Even though I don't know why...

"Try me." Sungmin looked me directly in the eyes as though he were issuing a challenge, but I couldn't just tell him although I'm not sure why.

I settled for shaking my head, "Please just leave it as it is Sungmin." I stood up and started to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around before I got the chance.

"Cho Kyuhyun!"

"NO! Sungmin. I don't want our friendship to be tainted because you think that I have lost it!"

"You'll always be my best friend, Kyuhyun."

"That's just it! I can't be your best friend- I can't be anything to you!"

I lost it. I snapped. My guilt was immediate, and then quickly magnified when I saw Sungmin's face contort with pain. The look he made was as though I had inflicted a physical wound on him. I released a stressed sigh, "Minnie..."

"Wh-what did you mean by that, Kyuhyun?"

"Mianhe. It's just... that..." I looked into Sungmin's eyes. Something that I saw in them made me want to explain everything to him- having someone else know would be useful, wouldn't it? "I'm not Kyuhyun, Sungmin-oppa."

If Sungmin wasn't confused enough with my statement, the "oppa" part really knocked him off his feet. His jaw hung open just a bit.

"O-o-oppa... Did you just call me oppa?"

I nodded. "Remember when we went to visit the grave of Lee Hara, and I passed out?" He gave a faint nod, "Everyone claimed it was because I was just discharged from the hospital and it was too much stress for me to handle. The truth is that... seeing your own grave is terrifying, okay?"

"Your own... grave?" Relization dawned on Sungmin, "You're Lee Hara? Wait, how is that possible?"

"I made a deal with a Being."

"Being?"

"Yup. I'm not exactly sure what it was... but it definitely wasn't human."

"Okay... so where's Kyuhyun?"

"He's still in a coma, sadly. I just don't know how much lnger I will have control of his body..."

Sungmin stood up and left the room. I stayed where I was. After all, what was left for me to do? I looked at the alarm clock on the bed side table. The red numbers stared me in the face

11:11

I guess I should make a wish...

I regret ever keeping secrets.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey there!

What do you think so far? Do you want more? less? (please don't say less! D:) How do you think this will all end? Where on earth did Sungmin go? and do you make wishes at 11:11, or is that just me? :D Thanks for reading- and stay awesome!

~BaiLingLing <3