Chapter 9 - Transfer student?

One Sided Love

 

The morning came, you made a coffee for yourself and went back to your room to prepare for school. You turn off the water after bathing. The whole time, you kept your eyes closed as the water was still running down your face. You turned around slowly, and reached out for your clothes on the hanger, when you realised that it wasn't there. "Aish, I must have forgotten to take my clothes." You muttered to yourself as you took the tower and wrap it around your body, thinking that it was alright to walk out just like that since nobody is at home. You opened the Door and made your way to the closet. 
 
"What should I wear?" You asked yourself while humming to some music. Suddenly, the door click open and your eyes went wide by it. "Sooyeon-ah, are you------." Taehyung walked in without knocking the door, he was as shock as you and he immediately blushed when he see your milky legs and nearly body.  "I'm sorry!" He apologised and slammed the door shut. You stare at the door weirdly, "Taehyung just saw me... He just saw me in my towel!" You screamed and rushed into the bathroom. After changing, You walked back and forth inside your room, wondering how you were going to face Taehyung. You felt embarrassed at the fact that your best friend, just saw you nearly . 
 
You finally gave up and opened the door lightly, you glanced around and saw Taehyung waiting for you at the doorstep. You cleared your throat and walked down to the living room, "Sooyeon." He called when he saw you walking down the stairs. "What?" You said cooly, trying to act normal. "I'm sorry about just now, I didn't know...." He stuttered and look down on the floor, feeling awkward. "I'm cool about it." You laughed awkwardly and walked past him. "Wait, let's go to school together." He said and you simply nodded. "Is been so long since we go school together, right?"
 
You nodded and walked side by side with him. "So, how have you been with Hyeri?" You broke the silence between the both of you. "Good, we are friends. " he replied calmly. Since school wasn't too far away from your house, you guys reach there without much problems. "Taehyung Oppa." Hyeri called. You roll your eyes when you heard the annoying voice echoing your ear. "I will go to class first, see you later" you said and walked off. You didn't want to see Hyeri, especially when she was acting close with Taheyung. When you walked into the class, you saw that the teacher was already in there. *why is she so early today?.* Later, all of the students slowly entered the class one by one, and that includes Taehyung and Hyeri.
 
"Class, the reason why I'm so early today is because there will be a new transfer student." The teacher shouted, making sure everybody can hear her. The class echoed with loud cheering voices from both the different gender. "Is it a girl?" One of the guy asked excitedly. The teacher shook her head, "Is a boy." The boys immediately let out a sigh of unhappiness while the girls continued to cheer loudly. "Let's now welcome the new student!" The teacher said and step aside to allow the new student to come in. Your eyes widened when you saw his all smiley face. "Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida. Nice to meet you." He bow and smile to the class. You saw him staring at you and you gave him a what-are-you-doing-here face while he just winked at you. The girls squealed loudly and Hyeri was one of them.
 
"Baekhyun-ssi, welcome. There's a lot of vacant seats here. You can choose it for yourself." The teacher said politely and the girls immediately give him the sweetest and flirtiest smile ever, hoping he would choose the seats beside them. "Then... I wanna seat there." He said and pointed at the seat beside you. You gasped and look around. "Me?" You asked back and he nodded innocently."You can seat there then, Baekhyun-ssi." The teacher said and motion him to take a seat. You were wondering why the teacher was being so nice to him. On the other side, Taehyung furrowed his eyebrow displaying his unhappiness. Baekhyun didn't inform him about transferring to their school. But the main thing is, what does Baekhyun wants with you? He slumped his shoulder sadly when he realised that he didn't know anything about the both of you. 
 
"Yah! What the hell are you doing here?" You hissed softly when Baekhyun took a seat beside you. "And, are all the EXO boys here?" You asked again. He chuckled and whispered , "Later." You roll your eyes and divert your attention back to the whiteboard. The bell rang for lunch, Taehyung walked towards you and Baekhyun. "Hyung, what are you doing here?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun. "I'm here to find Sooyeon." He smirked and look at you. "Anyway, Sooyeonnie, bring me around the school please. " he whined and pouted. "Sorry Hyung, she promised to have lunch with me." Taehyung said proudly. "Aniyo, kwenchana, I will show you around the school." You said. Is not because you didn't want to have lunch with Taehyung, you just don't want to see him flirting with Hyeri, it just hurts you a lot.
 
"But-----." Taehyung was about to say something when Hyeri cutted in. "Hey, my name is Lee Hyeri. Want me to show you around the school?" Hyeri lean in closer to Baekhyun and smiled. "No need, and you have some lipstick on your teeth." Baekhyun smirked and pull you away from them. Taehyung let out a sigh of frustration and slammed his fist on the table. Hyeri kept on whining while checking on the mirror. "Sometimes, you need to learn not to be so rude." Taehyung hissed at Hyeri and walked off.
 
Baekhyun pull you to the garden behind the school, where not many people are around. "Now, tell me. What are you doing here. And how did you successfully got into our school?." You raised an eyebrow at him, feeling suspicious about his sudden appearance. "You want me to speak the truth?" He asked. You nodded and sat down on the grass leaning yourself against the tree. "I'm here for you." He whispered and crouched down infront of you. You can't help but blushed at his sweet talking. "Stop joking." You stuttered and avoid his eye contact. "I'm serious. Anyway, Sehun , kai and Tao is here also. But I don't know where they are." He shrugged and glanced around the place.
 
"Then how did you get into our school?" Baekhyun chuckled when he recalled the talking with the principal. "We threatened them." You look at him in disbelief. "Stop being funny." You don't believe how he can threatened the principal. You know they are gangster and more, but threatening the principal? Who would buy that story? "Is true, up to you to believe or not." You gasped when you notice his facial expression. *His being serious.* "But, I'm actually here for you though. Do you miss me?" He lean in closer to you, when someone suddenly shove him away.