Chapter 13 - I miss you so much

One Sided Love

 

Chapter 13
 
He sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to him, signalling you to seat down beside him. "Taehyung-ah." You called and his eyes kept on focusing on the television that was already on before you came. "I heard that you were sick, are you feeling better now?" You asked worriedly. "Yeah." He whispered softly and place the cushion on his lap. Silence then filled the whole room. It was awkward, you have never felt so unprotective around him. *Everything has changed.* 
 
"How have you been?" He asked, breaking the silence between the both of you. "Still the same." You nodded and replied him. "Then what about Baekhyun Hyung? You two seem quite close." He said coldly, which wasn't obvious for you. "We are good friends." You emphasise the word on "friends". You didn't want him to misunderstood the both of you. "Then what about you and Hyeri?" You said the last word softly. Infact, you were hesitating whether to talk about her anot especially after what happened yesterday. "Great." He paused before breathing in deeply, "but she confessed to me on our way home yesterday." He said it calmly, as if it was normal for him. 
 
But for you.. It was as if is the end of the world.  "Then, did you.. accept her back ?" You asked softly, secretly hoping that he didn't. "Aniyo." He shook his head lightly, you secretly heaved a sigh of relief and lean back on the couch. "But should I?" He asked, finally looking at you. You widened your eye at his question. *what should I say? No? Because I love you.?* "I-I don't know, is up to your feelings." You stuttered and look down on the floor. "I do feel nervous around her though, does that mean I love her back ?" He asked again, this time more like whispering to himself. You stare at him weirdly which he does the same as well.
 
"What?" The both of you speak at the same time. He chuckled, knowing that you guys always have this strange chemistry between the both of you. "I miss you so much." He smiled gently at you. "I miss you too." You said and he look at you. "Have you been eating well?" He place his hand on your cheek and patted it lightly. "Why are you so thin now ?" He furrowed his eyebrow. The thought of you becoming thinner just hurts his heart a lot. You roll your eyes slightly when in actual fact, you were blushing like mad. "I'm not thin. My body is just right. " you smiled, feeling proud of yourself. "I don't like it, you better eat a lot from now on." He said sternly, with his hand still on your cheek. "Fine." You pouted and playfully smack his hand away from your face. 
 
"Your aegyo is so not cute." He snickered, and you show him a disgusted face. "Please, my aegyo is so much better than yours." You joked and he just let out a sigh of frustration from your remark. "Girls would die just to see my aegyo, you are lucky enough to see it so easily." He complained and you just laugh at his irritated face. "Is been so long since I last came to your house." You said finally leaving the couch, you walked around his house and glanced through it. His house was twice as big as yours, because he was kind of rich, but he doesn't brag about it. Which is also one of the reason why you love him. "True enough.. Is been so long" He stood up, and followed you around. 
 
You were glancing around when something caught your eyes, "Wah~ you still keep this photo with you." You picked up the photo which was place neatly in a photo frame. The photo was taken when Taehyung brought you to the zoo, it was after a first few meeting with him. That was also when you guys became close. "I still remember how you got scared of the monkey because it was chasing after you.!" You laughed when you recalled the details that happened on that day. "He was only chasing after me ! I mean that's like hundred of people there but he only follows after me. And you.!" He stop talking and pointed a finger at you. You look at him and he was glaring at you. "You were laughing at me instead of helping me. " he lean in closer, which makes you back away slowly.
 
"I-I was scared also. So, I can't do anything to help you." You stuttered, while turning behind to make sure you wasn't tripping. "But you were laughing also!" He complained. You pouted because you realised that you were now trap in between of the wall and him. "I always remembered that embarrassing moment. Now that you are here, I can finally take my revenge !" He place his hand on your sides and begin to tickle you. "Ahhhh----! Stop!" You screamed while laughing uncontrollably. He knew you always felt ticklish, but he never really try it on you. You finally found the chance to shove him away slightly and escape from his arms. "You are not running away!" He shouted like a little child and run after you. "Taehyung! Please.!" You pleaded and he  just shook his head playfully. 
 
You were turning behind to check on Taehyung when you accidentally tripped on your own leg and fall forward. "Yah ! Becareful!" He said and lunged forward, he grab your arms and turned you around. The both of you fall together with him below you. Later, You realised that, something soft was on your lips. You opened your eyes and saw yourself kissing Taehyung's cheek. You widened your eyes and immediately stood up. "M-mianhae." You laugh awkwardly and look down to avoid his eye contact. "It's-----" the door bell suddenly echoed the whole house. Actually, Taehyung was also blushing madly at that moment, not only you. "I will go and check on who is it." He said shyly. He opens the door and saw Hyeri standing there. "Oh, Is you." He said reluctantly, which also shock you. *didn't he want her to visit him?* you thought weirdly.
 
"Oppa!" She walked in by her ownself and saw you standing there awkwardly. "Oh, you are here." She roll her eys at you and place her bag on the couch. "I think, I will go first." You said and pick up your school bag which was laying messily on the floor. You walked towards the door, feeling sad that you have to leave so soon. "Sooyeon! " Taehyung called and you turned around. " I will send you back home." He said and pick up the key which was on the table. "But Oppa, what about me?" Hyeri whined and look at him sadly. "Is alright, I will be okay. Rest well and see you soon. Bye." You said carefully and close the door behind you. Taehyung look at the door sadly, he didn't want you to leave so soon, but Hyeri broke everything. He recalled the small kiss just now and he cant help but grinned widely at the thought of it. *I know this is strange, but I kind of enjoy the kiss just now. * 
 

Hey ! I know this is late, but I still decided to update atleast 1 chapter, I swear I'm so freaking tired now. I'm sorry if this chapter , I'm writing it with my eyes half closed. Hahahah ! Lol. Is 11:55 when I wrote this, so is still counted as 21/11. Hahhahah, I will update again tomorrow. See ya ! And enjoy your sleep. ~ ^^