Chapter 20 - Love for someone else

One Sided Love

 

"What happened just now ?" Taehyung asked, while walking beside you. Before, Taehyung actually fought with Baekhyun to decided who was bringing you back home. But, You chose Taehyung. Reason ? He is your best friend, and you didn't want him to have a feeling of being neglected. "Oh, you mean what happened to me and Baekhyun ?" You question him back and he simply nodded.
 
"That stupid Byun Baekhyun. He trick me into calling him Oppa !" You furrowed your eyebrows and puckered your lips abit. Even Taehyung thought it was cute. "Then, why don't you call me Oppa as well.?" He stare at you innocently and you laughed. "I never call you Oppa before, it would be weird to do that anyways." 
 
Taehyung let out a sigh of disappointment, he knew it would be hard to convince you to call him Oppa. He wouldn't want to force you to do something against your own will as well.  "How has it been with Hyeri ?" You mumbled silently, but he caught the words that came out from your mouth. "There's nothing going on between us." He said calmly. *i thought she confess to Taehyung?* 
 
"But----" before you could say something, he interrupted you. "Because I fell in love with someone else." He smiled. "What?" You muttered slowly. You were shocked.  Words cant express your feelings right now. He fell in love with someone else ? Who was it ? Is she prettier than you ? Is she smarter than you ? Many questions begin to filled your mind. "She's an angel." He said lovingly, which was a sight you have never seen in your life before. "You must have love her a lot." 
 
"Yes. Actually, I just discovered it a few days ago that I have loved her from the start. Thanks to someone though. " Taehyung chuckled while you just secretly let out a sigh. "Are you happy then ?" You whispered softly while faking a smile at him. You didn't want him to see the disappointment in your eyes. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He ruffled your hair and you nodded at him. *If you are happy, then that would meant everything.*
 
"What about you? Do you have anyone you like ?" He asked and you widened your eyes from his question. "Don't be funny. I don't like anyone." You stuttered while he secretly cheered. *thats right, you will fall for me soon.* he chuckled , while you look at him weirdly. "Why are you so happy nowadays ?" You asked curiously. Is not like you have never seen him so happy before, but he wasn't someone that would chuckle from time to time. "Because I'm with you." 
 
"Stop joking, that's not funny." You look down, trying to avoid his eye contact. "I'm serious.! I like hanging out with pretty ladies, especially you. " he said and slung his hand over your shoulders. "Stop your sweet talking." You hissed and he slowly wrapped his arms around your waist, making it hard for your to walk. 
 
"Yah ! Kim Taehyung ! Let me go !" You tried to yanked his arms away but he wouldn't budge. "Stop moving and stay still." He whispered into your ear and you immediately stop fidgeting. *why is he suddenly acting so close with me? What the hell is wrong with him?* 
 
Unkowingly, you guys reach your house sooner then you thought. "Taehyung-ah, thanks for bringing me back home." You smiled, and he shook his head, telling you it was nothing. "Taehyung-ah, you are such a nice guy. I hope the person you love, will also love you back." You said, trying to hide the fact that you ain't happy about it.
 
Just then, he yanked you into his arms and hug you tightly. "I hope she will as well. I can't live without her." He said in a voice full of gentleness. "Taehyung-ah, I wish you well then." You whispered and lean in slowly, planting a soft kiss on his cheeks. Right after that, you raced back to your house, ignoring his yelling of your name. "Yah ! Park Sooyeon ! Come back here!" You shut your eyes tightly and clenched your fist.  *Whoever you are, please be good to him*