Chapter 3 - Dont get too close with her

One Sided Love

 

"Hey! Where are we going?" You stumbled slightly when Taehyung drag you to the bus station. You panted whereas he seem to be okay from all the speed walking just now. "You will know it later." He winked and you look at him suspiciously. 
 
After 5 minutes, the bus arrived and the both of you went up . "Yah, where are we going? Tell me please." You whispered to Taehyung, who was seating beside you . "Just wait for awhile. Don't be so impatient." He said calmly and you heaved a sigh of frustration. You look out of the window and muttered, "you better don't sell me off " he widened his eyes and look at you. "How do you know I'm going to do that ? You can read minds?" He laugh and you narrowed your eyes at him.
 
He immediately stopped laughing and sat straight. He knows his limit on joking. "Don't worry, you will be fine. Trust me." He smiled gently and wrapped his hand around yours. You shivered at the close contact. The bus arrived at the "place" Taehyung said. He grab your hands and pull you with him. He was jogging while you were running. *Stupid Taheyung, always so fast.* he came to a stop and you gasped for air.
 
"Y-you-----" Taehyung placed a finger on your lips and pointed at the scenery infronf of you. "Han river?!" You shouted and stare at Taehyung happily. "Yeah, you once said that you wanted to visit Han river, but you couldn't, because you scared you would get lost" He said in a matter of fact. "Y-you remembered?!" You blushed at the fact that he remembered something you had told him a long time ago. He nodded "of course I did! I'm Kim Taehyung" he smack his chest proudly and you chuckled. 
 
"Gomawo! Kim Taehyung!" You shouted loudly and leaned yourself on the railing. He widened his eyes and covered your mouth with his hand, "Yah! Shut it, do you want everybody to know my name ?" He hissed and you shook your head, as if you were telling him that you wouldn't do it anymore. He slowly let go of your mouth and he stood beside you. "Yah." You nudged his elbow and he look at you weirdly. "Gomawo." You smiled sweetly at him. "Jinjayo Gomawo!" Once again, you shouted loudly and he run away from you. "Aish, she's making me embarrassed" he whispered to himself and you followed behind. 
 
All the time, he was trying to hide his face from all the people that were looking at him weirdly, without him noticing, a girl was walking directly into him. Both of them landed their butts on the floor. You gasped and run towards Taehyung, "Taehyung-ah, are you okay?" You asked worriedly. He stood up slowly and walk towards the girls that had bumped into him just now.
 
"I'm sorry ! Kwenchana?" He apologise and help the girl up. The girl was about to shout at him for being careless when he realised that Taheyung was so handsome. "I-I'm okay, are you alright?" She stuttered and smooth her hair out neatly. "I'm alright, sorry for being careless." He smiled and bow at her. She blushed and you look at her weirdly. "How about we have a coffee somewhere? You know, to apologise for bumping into you." She said carefully while you scoffed at her. For some reason,  You didn't like her.
 
Taehyung chuckled awkwardly and reject her nicely. "I'm with my friend, maybe next time?" The girl then landed her eyes on you and for a moment, you thought she was glaring at you. "Sure" she faked a smile and Taehyung grab your hands and stroll off.  Before the both of you disappeared out of her sight, she asked Taehyung for his number and he willingly gave it to her. "How do you think of her?" You randomly asked him and he shrugged. "Not bad, I mean she's pretty and nice too?" He paused for a moment before he continued "Well, I don't know if she's nice or not, I just met her." 
 
"Then don't get too close with her. " you muttered. "Why? You jealous ?" He asked teasingly and you replied him with a no. You lied to him,  You were jealous, of course, how can you not be ? Is not like you wanted Taehyung all to yourself. You just don't want him to end up with that girl. Not her. "You never know, maybe she is my soon-to-be girlfriend ?" He chuckled and shoved his hand into his pocket and walked off cooly. You stopped in your tracks and look down. *What if he really ends up with that girl? What can I do then?* 
 
The both of you decided to have lunch first before exploring the rest of the places. "Taehyung-ah?" You asked while sipping on the drinks infront of you. "Do you remember the day we first met?" You paused for awhile and he nodded at you. "What did you tell the man that makes him look so terrified ?" You ask curiously. He stuffed the piece of meat into your mouth and you nearly choked from it. "Nothing really important" he shrugged, obviously hiding some thing.
 
You pouted and look at him sadly. "I thought we were friends ? How could you hide something from me?" He knows that you were just acting to be sad, but he couldn't bear to see you Like that. "I just told him something about EXO" he whispered to you, making sure that the other people didn't overheard your conversation. "What's that? Can it be eaten?" You look at him innocently and he chuckled loudly. "Before you can even get close to them, they would have already eaten you alive" he said jokingly but you took it for real. "Ewww, what kind of creature are they?" You shook your head when weird images of creatures appear in your mind. 
 
"I don't know, they are not bad. But they can be scary too. " he sip on the drink and went to the counter to pay the money for the lunch. "I will never want to meet them" you muttered under your breath and followed Taehyung.
 

Hello! I find it funny about the EXO thing though ! Hahaha, anyway, thanks for subscribing this story! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. ^^

 
Look what I found! Baekhyun and Taehyung! Now, where is Daehyun? If one day, the 3 of them stand together, it would be epic ! I ship Daehyun and Baekhyun! Sorry Chanyeol and Youngjae. Hahhahah ! Anyway, congrats BTS FOR WINNING BEST NEW ARTIST AWARD, EXO FOR WINNING THE SONG OF THE YEAR AWARD AND SHINEE FOR THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR AWARD. ^^