Chapter 27 - Saved

One Sided Love

"Why are you doing this to me? Let me go!" You screamed and struggled the rope off your hand, but it was tied around you so tightly that your hand was hurting from it already? "Why?" Hyeri smirked, "Easy, because I hate you." 

Your eyes widened in disbelief. You don't recall doing anything to hurt her, so why does she hate you? "What did I even do to you?!" 
 
She bent down infront of you, "You steal Baekhyun and Taehyung away from me." 
 
"That's bull! They don't even love you!" And this angered Hyeri even more. She knows Baekhyun doesn't like her, but what about Taehyung? He used to like her, but because of you. Taehyung hates her now. "I love Taehyung and Baekhyun so much. But why do they love you? What's so good about you?" 
 
She took out a knife from her pocket. You were afraid, no doubt. Hyeri needed to get check by a doctor or something, you were starting to believe that she is mentally ill. She place the knife right infront of you, twirling it around. You shifted yourself behind but she move even closer. 
 
"Maybe I should draw a few lines on your face so that Baekhyun and Taehyung won't love you anymore." She laughed evilly. You wanted to cry so badly and shout for someone to help you, but you knew it was impossible. You were in a secluded place and no one is going to save you. You were either going to get hurt or die. 
 
She place the tip of the knife on your face, scratching a small dot. You close your eyes while waiting for the knife to cut your face, but nothing happened. You open your eyes slowly, and the first thing you saw was Kim Taehyung. "Sooyeon! Are you okay?" 
 
Tears started forming in your eyes. You were so glad to see him here. "T-Taehyung!" He wrap his arms around you, patting your back softly. "Don't cry. You are safe now." 
 
Just then, Baekhyun came in, While punching one of man in his eyes. He was so angry that he could even kill someone right now. Hyeri back away in fear when Baekhyun inch towards her. "Me, Byun Baekhyun have never hit a girl before. Don't let me do it right now." 
 
"I-I didn't do it! Is all their fault!" Hyeri pointed at one of the man that was lying on the floor, half dead. Baekhyun smirked, playing a video on his phone, "One of the student called and show me this. Don't you think the girl here is very familiar?" It was a video of Hyeri kidnapping you. Whoever it was, you were so thankful for the student that have captured this video. 
 
Hyeri hung her head low, she was ashamed. She hates you, for being better than her. She hates you for making Baekhyun and Taehyung fall in love with you. You had it all, but she have nothing. It was jealousy that ruined her. Baekhyun step aside, staring at the door. "I know you have a old grandma to take care of so I'm not going to call the police. But I don't want to see you here anymore." 
 
Hyeri nodded in tears, she walk towards you, bowing a 90 degrees bow. "I-I'm sorry Sooyeon.. Taehyung and Baekhyun." And with that said, she ran out of the house. 
 
You struggled out of Taehyung's grip and ran towards Baekhyun. He willingly open his arms and hug you. "B..Baekhyun." You cried in his embrace. You felt safer when he was with you. Baekhyun took out his blazer and drapped it over you, muttering a few times 'Is okay, I'm here to protect you. Don't cry." 
 
After that day, Both Taehyung and Baekhyun spend more of their time with you. They make sure to take turns to bring you home. And when they are not free, one of the EXO members will be there to take care of you. 
 
And today, it was Kai. The two of you became closer after he shared his stories with you. Kai seems to be more of the 'I'm cool outside, but deep in me, I'm a shy person.' You love hanging out with him because he was a true guy. He doesn't lie to make you feel better, in another words, he was very straightforward. "Noona, have you talk to Baekhyun and Taehyung Hyung?" 
 
You tilt your head, "For what?" He stare at you, bewildered. Have you forgotten about what happened a few weeks ago? "Didn't they confessed to you? Are you not going to give them an answer?" Your mouth dropped, Right. How could you forget about something so important? 
 
You can hide a few days, but you can't hide forever. "Kai-ah. I don't know who to choose." 
 
"Don't ask your mind, ask your heart, Noona. I know you already have an answer. You just don't know how to reject the other one." You turn around to look at Kai. Can he read your mind or something? You shrugs, "Is hard, Kai. What happens if I reject one of them and he started to distance himself from me?" 
 
"Then he's very immature. Trust me, Noona. They are mentally-prepared already." Kai smiled and walks ahead, leaving you behind. He was right. No matter what happen, you need to give them an answer. You can't make them wait forever. 
 
They love you and you love them. But one of them is the one that you chose to be with, forever.