6

Dark Angel

"What was up with him?" Sehun had asked as I brought my kneels to my chest in deep though to Sehun's question. After Tao has disappeared without a trace, Luhan and Sehun had peeled me away and brought us back to our world of white.

"I don't know . I wish I knew." I said back. I couldn't think of any reason as to why Tia would act that way.

"Well, at least you're better!"  Luhan chirped. "It's strange though. When me and Sehunnie kissed it, it closed up slowly. But when he did it, it vanished immediately. I wonder if it's the same as your 'angel kisses'." Luhan added, tapping a finger on his chin in thought. I slowly wondered if that was the case too.

"Stop calling me Sehunnie. It's embarrassing." Sehun snorts suddenly to the redhead. And the redhead, being the affectionate type, pouts and snuggles into the other.

"So... What's the story for you guys?" I ask, raising a brow. The duo exchange looks and Luhan smirks.

"Sehun is my boyfriend!" He sings happily. Sehun seemed to disagree because he gawks at the redhead before whacking him in the head.

"Don't lie! I knew you would say something like that." He yells. "I'm Luhan's best friend, and we've been childhood friends since forever. Don't listen to anything he has to say."

This earns a whine from the redhead and I smile softly at their close relationship.

"Now that I think out it, we're somewhat dead. Why are you here Sehunnie?" Luhan asks. Sehun runs a hand through his rainbow hair and sighs heavily. His hand reaches over to hold Luhan's and the other rests on his stomach.

"I... Got stabbed," He sighs. "After you hit your head on the pavement, I tried to save you but got hurt instead." Sehun sniffles slightly and Luhan lays a comforting hand on him.

"It's okay. Haneul said we're not dead yet. No need to cry." Luhan assured the other male. I smile softly once again at the loving scene. Even though Luhan sniffles and I catch a tear fall, he tells the other not to cry. So Luhan is hear because if head trauma and Sehun is here because he tried to save the redhead. I reached over to hold their hands to give them my own gentle smile. They smile back and we shared a silent moment.

"I'm feeling tired. Shall we sleep?" Sehun asked after letting go and wiping at his eyes. We smiled at each other again and nodded. Soon we huddles together, and fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes, I had not know. There was another presence with us.

A boy with light brown hair and large owl eyes was standing above us, just staring curiously. Luhan screamed and Sehun jumped up immediately.

"Who are you?" Luhan asked the stranger. I watched as the unknown brunet just blinked innocently. He didn't say anything when he stepped away and allowed us to sit up. He smiled sweetly and tilted his head cutely as he watched us stare back at him.

"Who are you?" He asks back softly. We all gawk at him and his melodic voice. "I'm Kyungsoo. I'd like to know where I'm at." He said, his heart shaped smile gleaming.

"H-Heaven." Sehun says, wary about the small stranger. Kyungsoo seems lax and does not freak out like the colorful duo had, but simply nods.

"I thought so." He mutters, looking down at his fingers, I catch Luhan exchanging weird glances with Sehun while I contemplated on whether to break our awkward silence.

"It's nice here," Kyungsoo suddenly sighs, a soft smile appearing. The brunet looks around, smiling to himself at the white setting. "Could use some color though."

Luhan and Sehun look surprised at Kyungsoo's calmness just like I am, and they look at each other with raised brows.

"Umm, Kyungsoo, I'm Haneul." I say, hesitantly reaching for his hand. He complies with sweetly with a smile. "This is Luhan ans Sehun." I gesture to the colorful look alikes.

"It's nice to meet you." Kyungsoo says, still smiling a sweet smile. Luhan and Sehun weakly atttempt to smile back but they manage a awkward cough.

"Am I dead?" Kyungsoo asks, his large eyes on us. For a second, no one moves. Luhan gives me an expectant look, as if saying I should answer that question by myself.

"No, you're not." I answer soon enough. Kyungsoo's face changes almost immediatly and I don't know if it's dissapointment or sadness. He smiles ever so softly, but it clearly wasn't out of happiness.

"Well, that's a pity." He sighs quietly, mostly to himself. And to that, we our heads to the side in curiousity. Kyungsoo just gives us a small smile. "Why am I here then, if I'm not dead?" He asks.

"Something is keeping you back. Something is keeping you alive." I explain, getting up to come near the brunet. He doesn't seem too phased, and doesn't seem to mind my presence. In fact, he smiled a little.

"You're the first girl to ever come near me." I hear him mutter underneath his breath.

"What do you mean?" I ask, turning to face his big brown eyes. They flicker with sadness even with his ever lasting soft smile.

"When I was alive, no one wanted to come near me. You can say I was an outcast." Kyungsoo explains, not meeting with my eyes but to his hands. Luhan, who probably felt sympathy, for Kyungsoo, scoots torward the brunet and gives him a hug. Sehun soon follows and I sit there wondering if I should join too. I decide not to, because there isn't much space, and I settle for holding onto Kyungsoo's small hand.

Kyungsoo is actually very surprised and shocked by this because his eyes widen, resembling saucers, and he simply blinks at me. I give him a gentle, soft smile.

"It's okay. We're your friends now."

This causes him to smile widely, his heart shaped lips curving up to show white sets of teeth. Sehun, Luhan, and i smile back, happy to have made a new friend.

"How did you end up here?" Sehun asks. Kyungsoo just gives him one sad smile, which makes Sehun look and feel visuably uneasy.

"Suicide. I jumped."

Luhan gasps and I can clearly see regret flash across Sehun's face, just for asking such a question.

"Sorry, Kyungsoo." Sehun mutters apologetically, head hanging. Kyungsoo just chuckles sadly and reaches over to pat his shoulder.

"It's alright." He simply says and is oblivious to Luhan tearing up next to him. A sudden thought came to me when I thank about the ways we have "died". I still don't know why Tao was here.

"Will you guys stay and chat? I'll be right back."{ I say to the hugging trio before getting up ton make my way to Tao. I vaguely hear Luhan explain to Kyungsoo how Tao is a friend as i walk away.

Maybe I should've known this wouldn't end well.

"Tao..? Tao?" I call, enterinjg the dark, gray, area. The wall was still put up, and still painted a glassy black. I couldn't see the raven-haired male anywhere. I called his name a few more times, silently hoping he'd come out. After awhile with nothing, I just sat down on the ground like I had the first time I met him.

"Tao, I don't know what happened last time.. and I'm sorry if I've offended you. I'm really thankful you helped me though. I'm glad." I said to empty air. "Please come out and tell me what happened."

I don't know how long I sat there waiting for him. Maybe a few minutes. Maybe a few hours. Time wasn't really something that existed (along with many other things) here. I could've waited forever and still wouldn't have known.

"I'll come back soon." I heave out loudly when I get up to leave.

I hadn't known, that beyond the black wall and curled into a ball, Tao was sitting there with tears streaming down his face.

===

A/N

Hi guys, sorry I have been on writer's block. I'm really sorry I left this story blank for such a long time. I will be updating a lot more now, so please anticipate it! See you guys in the next one and don't forget to leave a comment!