5

Dark Angel

My eyes opened to the usual puffs of white. I blinked slowly.

Did I die a second time?

When I breathe in, fresh air fills my insides, giving me a refreshed feeling.

"She's awake!" Someone squeaks. I twist my head to squint at the redhead, Luhan. When I see him and Sehun looking at me strangely, I sit up abruptly.

What happened to me?

I look at my arm first, which was absolutely flawless. There was no claw mark in sight, no matter how many times I turned my arms. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"A-Are you alright Haneul?" Sehun asks, clutching Luhan's hand. I smile weakly to assure the duo I was fine, but their strange stare did not cease.

"Yeah... What's wrong?" I ask them. They continued to stare at me,  my back faced toward them. Their eyes were wide and they look terrified and worried. I turned around to face them but two specks of red on the ground stopped me. I squint at the two red spots with interest. There was never anything colorful here, except the duo's strange color of bright hair. The red spots were a dark scarlet red and I cringed because it reminded me of blood.

Wait.

I twist my torso, and feel two faint stabs of pain in my upper back. I bring my hand up to my collarbone and slip underneath the thin fabric. I reach toward the source of pain and my breath hitches when I feel something liquid. I stare up at Luhan and Sehun, with my own mortified face expression.

"My back is bleeding." I deadpan, realization hitting me. I retrieve my hand and stare at the dark red blood for some time.

Before the two could even say anything, my body jumped up and ran me all the way to the black wall. I almost ran into it before skidding to a halt. Heavy panting filled the empty air as I knocked on the glass.

"H-Hey!" I shouted. My fingers curled into a fist and slammed into the unpenetrateable glass. 

After a few more loud pounds, I panted, exhausted.

He wasn't coming out.

"Please! I need help!" I he'll, pounding one more time. After a few moments, I gave up, sliding down the glass. I reached behind and touched the leaking spot again. I winced when I felt a small opening on my skin. It burned and continued to drip blood. I pulled my hand back, examining my fingers covered in blood.

"How did this even---!" I start to say but then stopped because I heard footsteps.

"Why don't you ever leave me alone? How hard is it for you just to leave me alone?! What can I do for you to just--" he says, followed by a loud gasp. "Wait, what's wrong?" 

I stare blankly at the other, his eyes wide as he gawks at me.

"I--- The blood--" I start saying, unsure of how could explain the red liquid. "it won't stop, and I don't know what to do." I breathe out. "It's painful and---!" I stop talking when I wobble over because the thing I'm leaning on is gone.

The wall vanished.

Just like that.

Instead of a stone cold glass wall, warm hands held my arms. A strange electricity surged through me and the pain in my back ceases slightly.

"W-Wait.." I stutter as I stare up at the dark haired male. His dark eyes are hooded by his dark eyes and his lips from a thin line. "Wait how did.." I begin to say, but he cuts me off.

"Be quiet." He hisses as he wipes the blood from my fingers with his black shirt. I close my mouth and immerse myself into his features.

Up close, he is even more handsome than from afar. The dark circles under his eyes match well with his image, along with his dark colored eyes. His raven black hair looks silky soft as it sways in time with his movements. At the top hem of his shirt, is his pretty display of his collarbone and lean neck. My eyes travel downwards and analyze his body structure, which is well built and thin.

"Don't stare." He grumbles. In embarrassment of getting caught, my eyes instantly look away to anywhere but him, but that's easier said than done. I blush a light pink as his fingers gently caress mine, rubbing away blood.

"Where did the blood come from?" He asks quietly. 

To his question, I turn around and show him my back. I hear a little gasp and when I feel nothing, I turn to check if he's okay. He's gaping at the blood stains on my white attire with a stern expression as I watch him carefully.

"I'm going to pull the dress down a little just to see it. I won't do anything else." He says. When I nod, giving him permission, his hand travels up my back. I shudder at the touch, to which he stops abruptly. "I won't try anything inappropriate." He exclaims right away. I shake my head because that wasn't it. I wasn't worried he'd do something to me, but it was the feeling he gave me. The feeling of his hand just gave me goosebumps. His skin is hot yet very cool against my own skin. When his hand moves, I held my breath for some reason.

His fingers find the top hem of my white dress and he pulls down slowly. The air on my bare skin makes me shiver but I don't complain.

"Will... Will you tell me your name?" I ask suddenly. A few seconds of silence pass by as the warm hand freezes.

"...Tao."  He replies quietly. His hand touches my bare skin and I arch my back at the weird feeling that churns in my stomach.

"Are you okay?" I haven't even touched it." He points out. I heave a shaky sigh and nod my head. What's wrong with me.?

"It's two holes." I hear him mumble. "How did you get this? People usually don't get hurt here." He says. I'm quiet, but I notice his voice is somewhat difference today. It's sounds as if he's.. Concerned.

He prods at my wound, wiping around it. When I feel him poke it directly, I wince and yelp.

"Oh it really doesn't stop." He said. I frown slightly in discomfort.

"Can.. Can you fix it? I don't know what to do." I ask. I hear him hum in thought. He pokes it again, making me jump.

"It hurts! Stop poking it!" I hiss at him. I twist my body to look at him and catch him smirking.

"Just stay still." He instructs. I obey and try to stay still. But my body reacts to his touches in a weird way. I can't seem to relax and a slight blush reaches my cheeks.

After some time, it seemed like we had no options.

"I've cleaned it up, but it just keeps bleeding.." Tao says quietly. A finger traces down my spine and I shiver at the contact.

A strange comfortable silence sinks in as we stay in this position. A small smile creeps on my lips just listening to his soft breathing behind me.

"Haneul?" A voice calls suddenly. I lift my head in the direction of the entrance. The voice was familiar and could only be Luhan. The redhead pops out of nowhere amongst the grayish mist and gapes when he sees me.

"Haneul, what are you doing?" He squeaks. He gives a worried glance at Tao who just glared right back.

"This is my friend I was talking about Luhan. He's helping with the bleeding." I explain to the timid man. Luhan steps forward, followed by rainbow haired Sehun.

"It's okay. He won't bite." I assure them as they approach slowly. "Hopefully." I add, glancing at Tao from the corner of my eyes. I hear a slight scoff behind me and then I smile subconsciously. The colorful duo sit down in front of me and watch intently like two little curious puppies.

"What is it?" Luhan asks after watching me wince when Tao fingers my wound again.

"It's two holes of some sort. I've never witnessed anything like it."  Tao says back, his warm skin gliding against my back. "I've cleaned it and everything but it doesn't seem to stop."  

I hiss when a sting of pain shoots up my back suddenly, causing the three males to jump in surprise. I pant softly when the pain soon subsides.

"Have you... Have you tried kissing it?" Sehun mumbles quietly. When he all stare at him with wide eyes, he stutters:

"W-Well Luhan said you woke me up by kissing me... So maybe it'll work...?" Sehun looks up with a hopeful smile. When no one says anything, he frowns. "This sounds stupid doesn't it..?" He says with a rub of his nape. I smile as Sehun blushes slightly.

"No it's okay Sehun. When my little brother was hurt, I'd always kiss him to make it better. Maybe it'll work too." I say to comfort the blushing boy. In return, Sehun smiles sheepishly and looks away to hide his blushing face.

"You're so smart Sehunnie! Then let me try!" He trills loudly. He pushes Tao away (Tao scowls at the redhead). And leans close to my exposed, bleeding back. When I feel Luhan's soft lips press against my skin, I blush because no one has ever done that and it's just such a weird feeling.

"Oh! It's closing up!" Luhan squeaks. I frantically twist my torso to try to look because, just what type of miracle is that? Sehun pushes Luhan over to check for himself and he gawks at my wound.

"It.. Really worked." He breathes, showing a very small smile. The rainbow haired male leans down to press his own lips on my back surprisingly and pulls back right away. I watch as the three stare in shock. I reach for my wound, and prod at what I couldn't see, but it really felt smaller.

"Really?! It's closing?" I ask the trio who were flabbergasted at the strange turn of events. They all nod their hands slowly, too caught up in the miracle.

"You do it too." Luhan says to the dark haired Tao. And Tao, who was quiet most of the time, stared at the redhead like he just said the most ridiculous thing on the planet.

"Just do it." Sehun urges, moving over and shoving Tao towards me. I hear Tao scoff in annoyance and I can imagine him rolling his eyes at the colorful duo.

Warm fingers touch my skin and I feel goosebumps rise at the contact.

Why do I always shudder at his touch?

His warm breath hovers over my skin and I feel a sudden jump in my chest.

Wait..What..?

Soft lips lay on my skin, sending the most wonderful feeling through my body, making me freeze in place.

Something.... Something in jumped as if electricity ran through my veins instead of blood. In my chest, where my heart should be, I felt something warm there.

What's going on with me?

"Woah! You healed all of it!" Luhan yelps, driving me out of my confused reverie. My head snaps in their direction as they stare in amazement. Tao pokes at me back suspiciously while I feel no pain.

" ..It's gone..." He says quietly, as if to himself. A couple of hands press against my , applying pressure, the trio have curious looks on their faces, probably wondering how in the world my would just vanished out of thin air. My hand finds where the wound used to be and the skin there felt flawless as if it wasn't punctured at all in the first place.

"H-How..?" I breathe softly, my eyes lifting to Tao's dark orbs. We lock eyes and I swear something inside of me just clicked.

"I-I don't know. How did you even get it?"  He asks, looking away.

"Sehunnie and I saved her! She was on the other road and she looked like she was being dragged in!" Luhan explained before I could even open my mouth. I shot the redhead a look but the bubbly male didn't see.

When I look back at Tao, all color from his face was drained.

"T-Tao? Are you okay? What's the matter?"  I ask him as he backs away, fear written all over his face.

" I-I'm sorry.. I-I shouldn't have touched you.. " He said quietly. When I reached over to grab him, he flinched and backed away more. The moment he was far beyond arm's reach, the black wall seemed to appear. It enveloped him, trapping him inside.

"H-Hey! W-Wait! That's wrong!?" I claw at the wall, wanting him to come back. He shrunk deeper into the darkness and soon vanished out of sight.

I would never forget the look of horror on his face.

 

 

~~~

Hi thanks for the subs ^_^ comment and up vote <3 I hope you're enjoying the story and thanks for waiting so long for my update! :)