4

Dark Angel

Luhan shocked me in more ways than one when he tried to wake up this 'Sehunnie'. The casual way was having an alarm clock or shaking someone awake. Luhan's way was smacking the poor boy in the face multiple times at a rapid speed. I just stared bewildered as Luhan slapped the rainbow haired male vigoriously without stopping.

"H-Hey.." I croak, afraid to stop Luhan from his slapping craze. He didn't stop, maybe because I was too quiet or the task at hand was far more important.

"Sehuna! Wake up!" He shouted. He slapped the unconscious boy again and sighed, tired. He slumped back, running out of energy. I reached to hold his shoulder, and smiled softly when I scooted closer to the unconscious boy.

"Luhan, hitting him doesn't seem like its working. Let me try." I say softly, assuring the redhead everything would be alright. The doe eyed boy nods sadly and made way for me. I lay the rainbow haired male's head on my lap. I trace his handsome face with my fingers, taking in his facial features.

"What's his name?" I ask. Luhan fidgets at the sudden question.

"S-Sehun. Oh Sehun." He stuttered. I nod my head and ran my fingers thought the rainbow hair, admiring the soft feel.

"Sehun~ wake up~" I coo softly. His eye brow twitches and Luhan gasps as he notices too. Before the redhead could attack the poor boy, I put a hand out so Luhan could stay still. He went rigid after I threw him a stern look.

"Sehun, you can wake up now~" I sing quietly. The latter stirs slightly and parts his lips.

"Sehun, wake up!" Luhan whines, eyes getting watery. I give Luhan another assuring pat. I lean over, hoping my third try would work. I press my lips to Sehun's forehead gently.

"Sehun you have to get up now." I say softly against his skin. I lean back, watching for any changes but still, nothing. I sigh as the redhead starts weeping next to me so I scoot over for him to take my place. I sit off to the side, watching the boy cry above the other. His teardrops fall unto Sehun's face, drenching him.

"Is... Is he dead?" He asks, voice cracking. This time, for sure, I knew the answer.

"No." I say softly. "He's not dead. He's just... Sleeping." I reply back. I hoped I used the right words. Luhan does not reply right away, and I wait silently for him to calm down. Luhan leans down to place a soft kiss on Sehun's head just like I did before. The redhead then turns to me with wide eyes.

"Why did you kiss him?" Luhan asks. I raise a brow and tap a finger on my chin.

"You can say its a habit. My baby brother never woke up unless I did that." I say, suddenly remembering my life before... This.

"Wow! An 'Angel Kiss'." Luhan says with lopsided smile. My lips curve into a small smile.

"I'm not an angel Luhan." I remind him. Luhan nods his head slightly as he traces his fingers against Sehun's skin.

"I know, but you're the closest thing to an angel." Luhan says. Luhan freezes for a moment then he lowers his head, as if pitying himself. I look at him curiously.

"Do you remember something from your life?" I ask him. He nods slowly. He turns to me with a weak smile.

"I'm pretty aren't I?" He asks quietly. Ay first I didn't know how to answer that question because it was rather odd at the moment, but I nodded anyway because Luhan was indeed pretty. Pretty enough to be female.

"Well we we're walking around at night! Because I needed to buy some stuff. I don't remember what.. Then some man.. He tried to kidnap me and Sehun came to the rescue. And here we are." Luhan gives a regretful look at Sehun. "If.. If I hadn't gone out that nights, me and Sehun wouldn't be here." Luhan croaks. By the way his voice cracked,I knew he ha started to cry once again. I reached forward to lay a hand on the redhead's back but stopped short when Sehun stirred more than before. Luhan and I froze to watch the boy, who was now trying to open his eyes.

"Lu...Luhan.." He mumbled. Luhan and I exchanged a quick look and Luhan immediately tried to shake the waking Sehun. I stopped him of course, because Sehun really shouldn't be woken up violently.

"Sehun. Open your eyes." I say softly. And just then, one eye opens but soon closes because of the brightness.

"Open them slowly Sehun. Don't rush."

His eyes flutter open, taking in the brightness of white. He groans a little, clutching his stomach.

"Where... Where am I?" He groans, trying to sit up, but failing.

"Sehuna, don't move around too much." Luhan says quietly. Sehun turns to the voice and almost jumps in surprise.

"Luhan!?" He gasps. He takes one look around and jumps up onto his feet. "Wait! Where am I?! What happened!?" He asks loudly. He looks at me and his widen. "Who's she?" 

Luhan sighs and slumps over, pulling Sehun down. Sehun is still bewildered but sits down anyway and lets Luhan hug him tightly.

"I.. I thought you were going to be asleep forever." Luhan mumbles  into Sehun's chest. As if naturally, Sehun brings a hand up to Luhan's red hair.

"Should I give you a moment?"  I ask the duo. Luhan nods and I catch him sniffling.

"I need to explain everything to him." Luhan says, hugging the other tighter. I nod in understanding, and get up to leave. I walk away and stood at the entrance of the two paths. Both sides seem to be calling out to me, begging me to cross one of them. 

Before I took the one I usually went to, to see the mystery male, I stopped as the other road seemed to be calling my name. And I wasn't lying, I literally heard my name being called out, trying to lure me in. My mind out as I took as I stepped forward, curious to the various voices calling my name.

"Haneul~.... Haneul~ come here~" The voices cooed as I stepped closer. My body felt like it was moving on its own, being pulled forward into the unknown. It was getting brighter and brighter with every step all of a sudden so I put a hand over my eyes.

"Haneul~ come to this side~" they whispered, alluringly. I reached a hand out to blinding lights, feeling around. When I touched something cold, I froze.

"Haneul, come this way..." They continued to whisper, faster this time. I felt the cold thing wrap around my hand, and I vaguely remark it feels like fingers. They grip onto my skin and I winced.

"W-Wait--" I say, trying to pull away. The finger like things tighten, forcing me forward.

"No! Come this way!" The voices hisses at me. My breath hitches in fear and I try to yank my arm away. My unavailable limb feels more of those fingers attacking my skin, scratching it. The strength of the hands pull my limb past the bright light and I yelp loudly when I feel pain in the upper part of my back.

"Let go!" I shout, frightened. I yank harder, afraid what might happen if I gave in.

"Come in! Come here!" The other side hisses loudly, voices becoming menacing and... Inhuman. When more parts of my limbs get pulled into the light, the pain in my back is excruciating, as if my skin was being ripped apart. I whimper as the pain increases and my body slowly weakens.

"P-Please stop.." I plead, hoping the hands would let go and free me.

"No!" They growled. "We'll take away the pain! So come this way!" They offered with a harsh tone. I shook my head vigorously, eyes teary from the pain in my back and arm, trying to break free.

When I feel arms wrap around my torso and helps me pull away, the hands break free and I collapse on the ground. I heave heavy breaths, a able to understand what just happened. My arm was red with blood streaming  down my skin. I groaned painfully as my back ached terribly.

"Haneul! Are you alright?!" A familiar voice asks me. I nod weakly, feeling dazed and light headed.

i don't turn to see who just spoke to me as I soon closed my eyes and out completely.

 

 

~~~~