22 TWENTY-TWO

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]
 

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Grey - Random


*Why is she here?!* You thought as you clench your fist. Kai saw you clenching your fist so he tried to calm you down. Meanwhile,you didn't notice that Jiwoo has been playing with her pen nervously.

You didn't focus throughout the whole lesson,still couldn't accept that Hyemi is now schooling with you. You decided to glance at L.Joe. You saw Hyemi kept flirting with L.Joe and it made you super mad. You crumpled a piece of paper from your notebook and start ripping it. Hey,calm down. Kai whispered. You gritted your teeth. L.Joe,who is annoyed by Hyemi,glance at you. *I feel sorry for Eun Hee..* L.Joe thought.

Finally breaktime came. Kai asked you if you wanna eat with EXO but you shook your head. You weren't hungry. L.Joe also asked if you wanna joing Teen Top but you just shook your head and went to the garden. You went to the garden and sat on a bench. *Why is my life always unlucky?!* You thought as you ruffle your hair. You wanted to scream but someone suddenly stand infront of you. It was Kai. Oh hi.. You start playing with your fingers. Are you alright? I know you are having a hard time accepting the fact that Hyemi is now schooling here. You nod your head. Why must she come and ruin my life AGAIN?! I moved house and school for me to move on but nooooo it just have to happened here also. You ruffle your hair once again. Kai pulled you into a hug. He was comforting you because he knew you were really mad.

L.Joe,sat with Teen Top. He sat down grumpily and start sipping his coke. (Chunji) What's wrong with you? L.Joe just ignore and continue sipping his coke. (Changjo) Hyung,why are you so grumpy all of a sudden? Just then,L.Joe heard guys whistling. It was Hyemi who was walking in. She caught the guys' attention with her pretty face. She gave them a 'cute' smile and walk away. L.Joe was trying to hide himself but he don't want Hyemi to sit with him at the cafeteria. 

(Niel) Isn't that Eun Hee's old bestfriend that stole that Kai guy from her? Teen Top nod their head. (Chunji) She is schooling her now? L.Joe nod his head. (Ricky) What class is she in? I hope she is not in Eun Hee noona's class! She is in Eun Hee's class! My class! And guess what?! She is sitting beside me! L.Joe took a last sip from his coke and crush the can. (C.A.P) So she is your seatmate? L.Joe nod his head. And she is damn annoying! She kept on talking to me! It's so annoying! L.Joe ruffle his hair. (Changjo) I think she is flirting with you,hyung.. Teen Top nod their head. Ewww no! L.Joe say in disgust.

Hello! I'm sorry for the short chapter! :( I ran of idea :( But i hope you still enjoy this chapter :) <3