16 SIXTEEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random


You were walking to school with Changjo. When you reached the school gate,all the girls were glaring at you. You decide to ignore it because you are used to it whenever you are with teen top but all of a sudden,someone start pulling your hair vigoriously. You start screaming. Changjo tried helping you but the girl did not want to let go. 

(Changjo) YAH! LET GO! Changjo shouted and it did not made the girl let go. (Girl) Changjo! You should not be with her anymore! She is now with EXO! Be with me! She is not worth it! The girl shouted as she continue to pull your hair. You were already crying because it hurts. Then,Teen Top and EXO came after someone told them that you were hurt. 

(C.A.P) YAH YAH! LET GO OF HER! C.A.P shouted as he ran towards you to help you. Suddenly,the girl got slapped in the face. She let go of your hair and touched her cheeks. You rubbed your head in pain with tears streaming down your face. 

(Girl) Oppa! Y-You s-s-slapped m-me?! The girl stuttered. Yes yes. I slapped you. Well,its because you deserve it! L.Joe shouted. He then went to you and rub your head. Gwencana? L.Joe ask you as he looked into your eyes. You wiped your tears and nodded. L.Joe smiled and brought you away from the crowd. Kai,was burning with jealous and anger. When he say you looked into L.Joe's eyes,he clench his fist. 

(Chanyeol) I see someone jealous! Chanyeol whispered into Kai's ear. Kai didn't reply and continue looking at you until you walked away with L.Joe. 

You walked with teen top to the cafeteria. Teen Top fangirls kept following you and giving you death glares but you didn't want to look at them so you buried you face in L.Joe's chest. You sat beside L.Joe and L.Joe is still rubbing your head. 

Does it still hurts? You shook your head. Are you sure? You smiled weakly and nod your head. Then,Niel came with banana milk and gave it to you. Oh gomawo. You took the banana milk and drink it slowly. Then it was time for class.

 

In class,

You kept quiet throughout the whole class. You didn't even talk to neither L.Joe nor Kai. L.Joe couldn't focus in class because he was worried for you. He was worried that all the fangirls will bash you again. Meanwhile in Kai's thought. *I cannot let L.Joe have her. Nope. Nope. Never!* Then,Kai nudge you.

Hey,are you alright? He asked. You smile weakly and nodded. Then,you focus in class and continue writing notes. Then,it was time for another lesson. All the girls in the class went towards either L.Joe or Kai where else the guys in the class went towards you and ask are you alright. All you did is nod and smile. Some of them even tried hugging you,touching your hands but Kai and L.Joe saw it so they immediately went to stop. You were honestly surprised. Both of them start glaring at each other. You look at the both of them confusingly. All the girls and guys backup and watch Kai and L.Joe glaring at each other. 

You couldn't take it so you stood up and stopped them. What are you both doing?! Stop with the glaring and get back to your seat! The rest also! GO! NOW! You shouted and it made everyone flinched. They never see the fierce side of you before except Kai. Everyone immediately sat at their seat and kept quiet. L.Joe dragged his feet to his seat.

 

Ok first,i want to apologise for breaking my promise! I'm so sorry! I was watching MBC Gayo with my cousin. Since it's live,i didn't want to missed it ><. Any of you watched it? Niel sang Baby and then sang with Ailee! I love love love Ailee! Hehehe. So once again,i'm so sorry. 

But i hope you enjoy this chapter! And tomorrow i have school :( so my updates won't be so frequent because..err i wrote everything on my profile why i won't update frequently starting tomorrow. You can read it there ^.^. So i hope all of my subscribers understand. I won't be that updating her everyday of every 2 days but i will still be in my tumblr and twitter :). So i just want to wish,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!