9 NINE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


You went to school with teen top. Talking about random things. When you reach school,as usual,girl will be screaming and squealing at teen top but glare you. You just tried to ignore the glares. When you reach the cafeteria,guys were drooling when they see you smiling,laughing with teen top while the girls start stomping their feet. You sat with teen top.
 
(Ricky) So noona! Did you have a good sleep? You smile at him and answer. Yes i did. Why did you ask? (Ricky) I thought that you won't have a good sleep since you met your ex-boyf-- C.A.P immediately cover his mouth with his hand.
 
(C.A.P) Just ignore him. He was the one that doesn't have a good sleep. Ricky shook his head while struggling. C.A.P finally let go of Ricky and glared at him. (Ricky) I had a good sleep! I'm just worried for noona! All you can do is giggle at them quarrelling.
 
Without you knowing,L.Joe has been looking at you. *Why whenever i look at you,my heart beats faster?* He thought. Chunji caught L.Joe looking at you. Chunji decide to
 
(Chunji) I saw the sparks in your eyes when you were looking at Eun Hee. Chunji whispered at L.Joe and it made L.Joe eyes widened in shock. *Chunji caught me looking at her? Argh!* L.Joe bit his lips.
 
(Chunji) You like Eun Hee,don't you? Ani! It's just that she remind of someone i know. L.Joe tried to lie. (Chunji) Don't lie! Chunji nudge him. Jinjja! Chunji chuckled at L.Joe's reaction.
 
(Chunji) Ok fine. I believe you. *Yes thank you!* 
 
 
 
In class,L.Joe and you wasn't paying attention. Both of you have been passing each others notes and luckily,no one caught both of you doing it. It was maths class and you hate maths. 
 
 
 
Then it was lunch time. Now,you and L.Joe will meet at the cafeteria instead of them coming in the class. Everyone at the hallway gasp when they saw you walking with L.Joe. All L.Joe did is ignore so you tried doing it also. When you went in the cafeteria,everyone were looking at you. You can hear some girls start complaining. You and teen top ate and chat together. Telling each other's habits. 
 
 
School has ended. You and L.Joe waited for the rest of teen top at the school. When you went to the gate,you saw someone that you didn't want to see waiting at the gate. L.Joe look at the direction of where you were looking. He was shocked to see Kai waiting there. 
 
What is he doing here? You asked. Don't worry. I'm here to help you. Then,Kai saw you. Eun Hee! He shouted and now everyone is looking at you and Kai. You shut your eyes tightly while gripping onto L.Joe's arms.
 
Hey! Kai waved at you. What are you doing here?! You shouted. You don't care about people looking at you. Woah woah calm down. I'm here to fetch you my gi-- I am not your girlfriend! You rolled your eyes with tears in your eyes. But you will soon be mine again! Kai smirked. 
 
Yah! Leave Eun Hee alone won't ya?! She already said she hates you after what you done to her! L.Joe suddenly shouted at Kai because he couldn't take it looking at you,trying to hold in your tears. You stay out of this! Kai yelled at L.Joe. YAH! Don't you dare yell at him! You yelled at Kai. The commotion made everyone in school to gather and watch. Teen top were walking to the gate when they saw the crowd.
 
(Changjo) What is happening? Changjo asked. (Niel) I don't know. Then they heard you shouting. Just leave me alone Kai! Go with that ! Leave me alone! Teen top looked at each other with shocked face and immediately ran to you. 
 
But i still freaking love you! Kai shouted,making all the girl go 'awwwww'. Just by the 'awww',you know that you will be judged if you reject Kai. 
 
Love me? So you show me that you love me by cheating with my bestfriend? With that statement,everyone gasp. Well she's my bestfriend too! But i was your freaking girlfriend! You shouted at him with tears streaming down your face. I-I'm s- Enough with your sorry. You quickly walked away but Kai held your wrist.
 
Please give me another chance. Kai gave you his apologetic face. You scoffed and ask him to let go but he grip it tighter. Please let me go! How the hell am I suppose to give you a freaking 2nd chance! When i texted you that we are breaking up,you didn't text back saying sorry,you didn't meet up with me! Ever since that incident,we didn't talk to each other! You kept struggling but Kai still not letting go. With the help of C.A.P,he finally let go and you quickly walked away with teen top.
 
Sorry for not updating! Super super busy. I'm so so sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3