23 TWENTY-THREE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Grey - Random


Finally school ended. You decided to go home alone. You didn't want anyone to accompany you home. While you were walking,you were thinking of what is happening to your life. You were so stressed out that tears start streaming down your face without you knowing. Then,you walked pass a park and saw a swing. You decided to go sit on the swing to release all you stress and anger. 

*Should i tell umma,appa and unnie?* You thought of telling your parents and unnie about EXO and Hyemi who are now going to the same school as you. You ruffle your hair as you kept thinking about it. Suddenly,someone sat on the swing beside you. You turned to see who was it. It was Baekhyun.

Ohh Baekhyun-ah.. You gave him a light smile. (Baekhyun) I know that is your hurt smile. You bit your lips,trying to hold in your tears. (Baekhyun) Don't hold in your tears. It will make you feel worst. Baekhyun immediately stood up and hug you. You were thankful to have Baekhyun as you bestfriend. You broke the hug and wipe your tears. (Baekhyun) Hey,wanna get some icecream? I still remember that you always get icecream whenever you feel stress,sad,mad.. You smiled at him and nod your head. You both when to get icecream.

You went to buy icecream with Baekhyun. You thanked Baekhyun for the icecream treat. You felt happy all of a sudden. You and Baekhyun decided to walk at the park. You both talk about random things. Baekhyun will try to be all funny to make you laugh so you will forget about everything that is stressing you out.

 

Baekhyun accompanied you home. Thank you,Baekhyun-ah. You're always there whenever i need someone. Thank you. You hug Baekhyun. Baekhyun hug you back. (Baekhyun) I just don't like to see my bestfriend feeling hurt. He whispered. You broke the hug and smiled at him. Annyeong! You wave as you went in your house.

When you go in your house,you greeted you maids and went in your room.You threw your backpack on the floor and lay on your bed. All i need to do is ignore her. Yes. Ignore! You mumbled. You then change your uniform to your comfy short and tshirt. You suddenly remembered that unnie has a fever so you immediately went to her room to see her.

You went in her room and saw her watching tv. Annyeong unnie! You flashed a smile and wave at her. Annyeong! She smiled and faced the tv again. You sat on the side of her bed and touch her forehead. My fever went down so you don't need to worry. She smiled again. Ok thats good. You lay beside her and watch tv. *Should i tell her? Should I?* You thought. *Nevermind. I will tell her another day.* You thought and continued watching tv. So how was school? Err its ok. Nothing much happened at school. You lied. You bit our lips hoping unnie can't tell that you were lying. Oh.. I heard you went out with L.Joe yesterday! Unnie gave you the cheeky smile. Unnie! I have homework to do! Get well soon! You immediately run out of the room,not wanting unnie to shout your name. You went to your room and lay on your bed. You actually didn't have any homework to do. You just wanted to run away because unnie will kept telling you to date L.Joe. Your heart start racing whenever you think of L.Joe. *Why am I always having this feeling when i think of him? Don't tell me i am...* You gasped and cover your mouth.

Annyeong! I'm sorry if this is a boring chapter. I ran out of ideas ><. But i promise i will have more ideas by next week ><. 

So do you think Eun Hee is inlove with L.Joe? <3