10 Trapped

Bittersweet Capture

The door to his bedroom finally opened and there he found that same girl who had once annoyed him to death wrapped in his bed sheet.

“Don’t come closer,” she immediately blurted, “and don’t get conceited either.”

Lu Han just stared at the scene in front of him, speechless, “…What is this? What are you doing?”

“I have no interest in your house. I have no interest in your property,” Miyoung finally stated, “Nor do I care about those glittering jewels, watches, and valuables, because I only came here for one thing. I came to meet you.”

A sudden breeze came into the room, causing Miyoung to shine brighter than any star in the sky. Lu Han could not take his eyes off of her. There she stood, more radiant than any other.

Did he really misunderstand her?

Was it possible?

“I’m relieved that I’ve finally got my revenge now,” she finished, “…but since you said I can take whatever I want with me, I’ll take one thing. I’ll take this sheet.”

If there was anything Miyoung valued in the mansion, then she knew it would be this one small bed sheet. The two of them had once fallen asleep next to each other on it when she had fainted, and that memory was more important to her than anything else. It was the first time he had shown kindness to her, and it was the first time she smiled at him.

It was a special moment to her, a treasure.

Pulling on the sheet tightly around her, she gave the boy a sad smile, “…Tell the others I said goodbye. Take care, Lu Han.”

Miyoung had intended the last words she spoke to the boy to be just that. She headed around Lu Han to exit the mansion, but before she could, the boy’s hand reached out, securing her in place.

Miyoung’s eyes widened while her lips grown unable to say a single word. How unexpected for Lu Han to act this way, but in doing something like stopping her from going, it hurt.

She had wanted to stay more than anything. She, in her heart, had taken a liking to the boy. She tried to pull away and seal those feelings away again, but Lu Han didn’t let go.

“Lu Han!” she tried to get free, “Stop this!”

But Lu Han didn’t do as she instructed, “…Shut up. Manipulating me all this time – making me feel guilty about treating you  badly, lying to me about your intentions for getting close to me, making me care about you – everything you have done to me and now you’re running away? Did you think I would let you do something like that so easily?”

With a yank of the hand, Lu Han pulled Miyoung into his arms, embracing her emotionally in a way that trapped her, so she would never be able to leave him. The tiniest bead of tears formed at the corners of her eyes, as she slowly wrapped her arms around him.

Stay,” the boy had told her, “For manipulating all this time, I’ll manipulate you for the rest of your life. You’re not allowed to leave me. You’re mine.”

Even if everyone else thought Lu Han sounded possessive, Miyoung knew otherwise. She knew him well enough to know that this was probably his first time expressing himself to another person. That gentle smile she wore in front of him days ago reappeared.

A smile formed upon Lu Han’s lips for the first time in a long time as well. He made a mental reminder to thank his friends for defending Miyoung earlier, allowing him to see her for who she truly was.

Without Daehyun and Sehun, he may have never had the courage to find her. If he didn’t find her, then he would’ve regretted it for the rest of his life.

He had captured her, and she had fallen into his trap willingly.

She loved him.

And he loved her.

No words had to be exchanged; they both knew it well. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. That was what Miyoung and Lu Han had done; they both found the one worth fighting for. That was the only thing that mattered.

His bittersweet capture.

Her bittersweet trap.

Together, forever, always.


A/N: I'm glad everyone liked this fanfic! Though I typically write oc-idol fanfics rather than idol-idol fanfics, I may begin to write idol-idol fanfics for contests or if I have a short plot I want to turn into a fanfic. I'm not sure yet lol. But yeah. Um--

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED - YOU GUYS MOTIVATED ME TO UPDATE THE MOST

If you have time, please check out my other fanfictions if it suits your taste!

1) Kiss or Kill ---- It stars you and Jungkook (BTS) & Kiss or Kill Special
2) Sacrifice ---- It stars you and Luhan (EXOM)
3
) Miracle --- It stars you and Taemin (SHINEE)
4) Metamorphosis ---- It stars you and Myungsoo (INFINITE)
5) The Full Moon ---- It stars you and Daehyun (BAP)