Light

The Mini Show

 

"So, you'll be playing the girls role for the show , with me as your partner"

Nichkhun cant help but smile when Ilhoon blush at his words .

"I dont want to talk about how I got the role . Say , do you ever act before ?"

Ilhoon immediately change the topic .
What role he'll be playing isnt something that he ever want to talk about .
Hell , he never want to .

"I have act once , at Thailand back then . But you know , I rarely got an offer since I dont sign to any contract "

Ilhoon nod . He totally agree with Nichkhun .
He also rarely get an offer because of the same problem , he didnt sign any contract .

When Minho offered him to be one of the actor , he immediately agree to the guy
since he doesnt need to sign any ridiculous contract that will make every of his activities have limit .

Truthfully , Ilhoon didnt sign contract because he hated to be controlled .
Simple .

"Ilhoon-ah , now its your turn with Nichkhun "

Soohyun called out Ilhoon and Nichkhun as he and Suzy walk to the backstage ,
taking Ilhoon and Nichkhun former seats as the two guys walk on stage .
When the two guys finally start their performance , Soohyun let out a heavy sigh .

"Oppa , you look tired . And what with these cuts on your knuckle and jaw , did you got into a fight? "

Suzy ask curiously as she inspect Soohyun right hand and his jaw .

"Nothing Suzy-ah , nothing happened , I'm fine"

"How can it be nothing when you have cuts here and there . I bet someone have guts to punch you here "

Suzy say as she poked at Soohyun stomach as a joke but Soohyun didnt laugh or anything
but he cried out a girlish "Awww, its hurt" instead .

Suzy didnt wait much longer and she flip Soohyun's shirt only to find a fist-size bruise at the side of the guy's stomach .
Suzy turn to Soohyun with a shocked face .

"Is this nothing to you too ?"

Suzy point at the bruise and Soohyun only grin at her , he cant really say anything to defend himself .
If he voice out anything that time , he probably will get a smack on his back since Suzy do looked like she want to smack the hell out of him .
Suzy sighed when Soohyun didnt answer her question .

"Now tell me , who did this "

Soohyun hesitated at first but seeing how serious the look on Suzy's face , he have no choice but  to spill .

"I dont know who is it , it was dark yesterday but I dont mind actually , I broke their nose for sure "

"Why would you get in a fight in the first place ?"

"Because they said bad things about you , and I hated it "

Suzy sent a threatening glare at Soohyun who is laughing like he just said something funny .

"Dont you ever get involved in any fight anymore , expecially if its because of me "

Soohyun smile , still doesnt take Suzy's words seriously .

"I'll be the one who regret the most if you die in one of the fight that you pick , Pabo "

Soohyun stay mute , he know that Suzy really worried about him even she rarely show it .
Usually , she have that  I . Dont . Give . A . . look on her face but right now , she looked like she want to cry .

Soohyun immediately pull Suzy in his embrace to calm the girl .

"Promise me , dont ever do that again , Pabo"

"But , they insulted , and I hated it "

"I dont care , you Pabo "

"Suzy-ah , dont be mad at me , I'm only your Pabo"

"I dont even ask you to be one , Pabo "

Suzy struggled in his embrace but he only hug the girl even tighter , doesnt want to let go .
After that , Suzy gave up and she hugged Soohyun back .

 

 

On stage , Ilhoon and Nichkhun show a great performance because Minho ,
didnt give any bad words during the performance .
The only things that came out from his mouth is ,

"You guys suit each other "

"Someone gonna get jealous and hate me after this "

"Kyaa I'm excited for the kiss scene "

"Great , new couple formed "

Ilhoon blush at Minho last comment .
Couple isnt a suitable word to describe him and Nichkhun and he prefer the word partner better .
But he do feel comfortable acting with the new guy .

Even if Ilhoon imagined kissing the new guy , he doesnt feel anything affect him after that .
Unlike when he imagined kissing Hyunsik , he felt weird and horrible after that .
So thats why he feel comfortable acting with the new guy .

"Ok , finally the kiss scene and you guys done "

Minho voice out make Ilhoon and Nichkhun grin to each other , completely unaware that Hyunsik is watching behind the curtain .
They just that happy that finally they can rest .

Nichkhun move closer and closer until he can feel Ilhoon hot breath ,
he slowly put his hand at Ilhoon's back and another one at Ilhoon's neck .

Nichkhun have to look down a bit since Ilhoon was shorter that him .
He finally get the suitable position and before he can close the gap between them , 
the surrounding turned pitch black .
Theres no source of light and everyone stop doing what they are doing until they hear Hyuna shrilling voice .

"Help , I cant see in the dark . Somebody please, I cant see anything "

Well , everyone can only roll their eyes in annoyance before every of them pull out their cell phone .

Seriously , no one can see in the dark .
Hyuna should stop crying that she is the only one who cant see in the dark .

 

 

A/N :

Well , its Hyunzy moment .
I hope you guys dont hate me for the late update , and also for the grammar and language .

Leave ur comments , I appreciated it a lot , seriously :)