Rehearsal

The Mini Show

Jung Ilhoon POV

 

I'm Ilhoon , a 19 years old college student who is turning 20 this year . Finally , I'll be an adult .
A year ago , I start to get involved in acting class instructed by Minho Hyung and I was scouted to be one of his actor to perform in his mini show .

A month after my 1st mini show , I was shocked when a good Hyung of mine , Hyunsik Hyung came to join the acting class .
He told me that I was his passion in acting and he'll act because of me .
Thats it , how Hyunsik and I start to be an actor .

In our new mini show this year , I'll be playing a girl role .
Most of the girl roles would be given to a guy with a girl feature because Minho's acting group didnt have enough girl actor ,
even if there is , all of them are an extra . 
I'm not saying that I have a girl feature but truthfully I have a S-line so I guess thats why I got this role . 

So I'll be playing the girl role as Soohyun and Suzy daughter and in the mini show I have an older brother ,
the role will be played by Chanyeol and Baekhyun his partner is another fake girl , I might say .

Baekhyun is pretty . everything about him is pretty except for the time when he tried to be a pain in ,
he is pretty in his own way , no one ever doubt that and the role suit him since he nag a lot like a girl ,
and he'll be playing the girl role that need him to nag a lot too , isnt it great ?
His finger is slender and pretty  , he look the best when he wear eyeliner and I almost mistook him as a girl when he wore a wig for the first time .

It should be hilarious and funny when a guy wear a wig but he look pretty , I mean he look pretty for a guy he is .
Even I sometimes feel like to squeeze his cute cheeks everytime he do an aegyo .
Dont get me wrong , most of us from the acting class find him cute whenever he do it .

Eventhough everyone feel like to touch him but nobody ever try , because we cant .
We wont dare to touch him and we have to be brave enough to do so or at least tall enough like Chanyeol ,
because the taller will always towering beside Baekhyun , standing near him everytime and everywhere , like a bodyguard .

And the giant would always say "Dont touch my Baekkie , he is mine alone " in his deep low threatening voice .
How can anyone do it when they knew that they'll be hurt after that ?

Back to the story , I'll be playing the girl role and Hyunsik will be my partner .
But from the conversation of him and Minho Hyung that I accidentally eavesdropped , I knew that he is being nice by doing me the favor . 

I dont know whats wrong with me , Hyunsik Hyung used to touch me a lot back then and I'm fine with it ,
but ever since I was stuck to be his partner in this upcoming mini show , I start to feel weird when he touch me . 

Truthfully , it start when I'm done read the script and found out that I'll have to kiss him for the mini show ,
and suddenly I start imagine that I'm kissing him .

After that , I feel so wrong because I have imagined kissing my Hyunsik Hyung .
Thats why I start to avoid his touch because it'll give me weird feeling .

"Ilhoon-ah , stop daydreaming . Your part is next "

I turn to Minho who is glaring at me . I know he dont like me because I made Hyunsik want to dismiss from the show ,
and I dont care about his glare because he likes to glare ,

If I can make a list , but he glare most of his actors everytime they make mistakes .
Second , I dont care when he glare because most of the time , I'd glare back at him make him roll his eyes in annoyance.

So , back to the set . We are now on the stage , watching SooHyun Hyung and Suzy sweet performance .

I dont know how Minho Hyung manage to do it but we got to perform on this huge stage for every show .
I dont remember any other group got to perform on it but actually , I dont care and I like this stage .It give me the calm feeling so that I dont feel nervous . 

My part is coming and I dont know what to do since I dont have a partner .
I steal a glance at Hyunsik my former partner who is talking with Hyuna , the y girl .
They both would be playing the role that Minho just informed a while ago .

I dont know since when they were close but I kind of dont like it if the girl is Hyuna . Its not like Hyuna is bad , she's nice .
 or  thats what people always told me , she nice to others but not to me . I wont blame her , though .
I know she hate me because she like Hyunsik Hyung a lot and she dont like it everytime I got too close with Hyunsik Hyung .

When Hyuna see that I'm looking at her way , she give me her smirk without Hyungsik Hyung realize . 
Ok , thats kind of annoying , girl .

Can she be classified in a 'nice' category ?
Ah I dont care .

SooHyun Hyung  and Suzy almost finish their part so I guess I should get ready .
Suddenly someone open the auditorium door and go straight to Minho ,
who is watching and instructing the rehearsal from the audience seats , with the writer by his side . 

Everyone stop doing what they are doing and set our eyes on the new guy who is talking with Minho , still .
They are making their conversation to long and I start to get bored and thirsty .

I was just about to grab the mineral water when Minho shout for us to gather . 
I dont know if he shout but oh yeah , it just his normal tone  .
Loud I might say .

 

A/N :
I make this chapter special for Ilhoon . He have a lot to say . 

And if I ever hurt you feeling , mess with ur bias or something , I'm sorry .

It just a fanfic anyway , no harm done .