New guy

The Mini Show

 

"Guys , we have new friend here  "

Minho say as he push the new guy to introduce himself . 

"H..Hi , I'm Nichkhun .. Urmm please take care of me "

Nichkhun bow a perfect 90 degree to his new friends who is on the stage .
Before he can do anything , Minho urge him to be on stage .
There he is , bowing a perfect 90 degree as he introduce himself to every person .

And when he about to do the same to Hyuna , the girl shut him up by touching all over his muscular hand .

"Wow y . I'm Hyuna and may I have your number ?"

Nichkhun blush at her boldness while Hyunsik mentally face palm himself when he hear that .

"So Nichkhun , right ? I'm Lim Hyunsik "

Nichkhun glad that there is Hyunsik that can save him from Hyuna , he immediately shake hand with Hyunsik .

"So , how old are you ?"

"I'm turning 22 this year"

"Great , me too . You know , bla bla bla ....."

Hyunsik give his famous eye-smile to the new guy as he talk more about the acting class ,
but then he realize that Nichkhun already set his eyes on Ilhoon who is drinking his water .

"Who is he ?"

Nichkhun ask almost immediately .

"Thats Jung Ilhoon , why ?"

"Nothing , just curious"

Hyunsik nod but actually he didnt really buy Nichkhun's excuse .
How can he accept that when Nichkhun is smiling brightly after he told him Ilhoon's name .

More importantly , the new guy is now walking toward Ilhoon .
Hyunsik didnt know what came into him but he really want to know what kind of talk will Ilhoon and the new guy have .
So he end up standing close near both of them while pretending that he is practising his new script , just to hear their conversation .

"Hi , I'm Nichkhun"

Ilhoon turn when he hear someone is talking to him .

"Ouh Hi , I'm Ilhoon , nice to meet you"

They shake hand before Minho tell everyone to get ready for rehearsal .

"Ok guys , back to your place .  And Nichkhun this is your script and please acknowledge your partner , Ilhoon "

Nichkhun smile as he read slightly the script in his hand . He looks happy when Minho announce that Ilhoon is his partner .

"So , I think we should go to the backstage because someone might lose his eyes just from glaring too much "

Ilhoon say sarcastically, loud enough for Minho to hear him .
He immediately pull the new guy to the backstage but he didnt miss it when Minho yell ,

"I heard that , Ilhoon "

 

 

 

"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul is your real name ?"

Nichkhun nod at Ilhoon's question . 

"I'm from Thailand but I've been living here for 4 years now "

He explain and everyone around him nod .
They have to wait at the backstage because Soohyun and Suzy is performing on stage at that time .

"So , can you teach me your language ?"

Chanyeol ask excitedly while flashing his white teeth . People might think that he is smiling but actually he is not .
Its just his habit , flashing almost 20 of his teeth .

"Why do you want to learn it , Hyung ?"

Ilhoon ask out of curiosity when Chanyeol said that he want to learn other language .

"Chanyeol just going crazy when Kris , his cousin know many other language than him .
And Nichkhun , just forget about it , he'll get bored after 1st lesson anyway "

Baekhyun , being a good partner he is , explain before the taller can explain for himself .

"Baekhyun-ah , you should be supporting me "

Chanyeol pout when Baekhyun glare at him .

"Listen to me Chanyeol , it wont hurt to be yourself"

"And why should I listen to your advice ?"

"Because Byun Baekhyun is the one who said so?"

"Alright  , I'll listen to you "

Chanyeol finally gave up , he knew he would never win against Baekhyun .

"Thats my Channie"

Baekhyun smile proudly as he pat Chanyeol's back . Chanyeol cant help but smile back at the shorter .

"Aww could you guys please flirt somewhere else ? "

Ilhoon doesnt need much effort to send Chanyeol and Baekhyun away .
Both of them disappear almost immediately as he say that .

"They are always that close ?"

Nichkhun ask curiously and Ilhoon roll his eyes in annoyance .

"Dont ask , you'll see it by yourself , they are more than just close , believe me"