Morning

The Mini Show

Theres a slight for Baekyeol couple , just skip it for those who dont like , tq :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Ilhoon wake up in Hyunsik embrace the day after they solve problem between them .

"Morning sunshines "

Hyunsik who already awake greet him with a kiss on his forhead when he open his eyes .
Ilhoon greet him back with a nuzzle on the elder neck making Hyunsik smile widely .

He feel like its a dream to have Ilhoon in his embrace , waking up beside him .
They spent almost 20 years growing up together and Hyunsik cant believe that they would fall for each other .

Ilhoon on the other hand feel realive that finally he dont have to hide his feeling anymore
since they are now officially couple .

" Minho call for a final rehearsal tomorrow at 9 "

Ilhoon nod when he hear that , his face still at the crook of Hyunsiks' neck .

"So what do you want to do today Ilhoonie ? "

Ilhoon slowly raise his head .

"Hyung . May I ask you something ?"

Hyunsik nod as he scan every inch of Ilhoons' face .

How pretty the younger look upclose .
How dumb he is for not realize about it .
How proud he is that the person infront of him belongs to him .

" Hyung . Cant you be my partner once again ? "

Ilhoon look right into the elder eyes .
Hes been doing that alot since yesterday .

Back then , he cant even have an eye contact with the elder .
Even when he have to , he would always run away to save himself .

" I dont know babe . I dont think that Minho will agree to this but I'll try to convince him "

Ilhoon smile when he hear that and immediately plant a kiss on the elder cheek .

" I thought you like to act with the new ert guy .
You dont know how ert he look when its time for the kiss scene "

Ilhoon giggle because he finally get the reaction for what he have said a night before .
He like it when Hyunsik jealous .

"I like you more than everything hyung "

When Hyunsik want to kiss Ilhoon on his lips , the younger back away immediately.

"I didnt brush my teeth yet "

Hyunsik smile at his now boyfriend cuteness .

" I dont care babe . Because I love you more than anything "

With one last word , Hyunsik pull Ilhoon for a passionate kiss and the younger accept it ,
completely forget about the morning breath that he tried to hide before (he will regret it later) .

 

__________________________________________

 

Baekhyun wake up with a sore back .
He smile when he look at the sleeping guy next to him .
When he realize all the love bites that he have made on the guy chest and neck ,
Baekhyun cheeks turn dark red .

After giving a sweet kiss on the guy forhead , he head to the toilet to clean himself .
After cleaning the mess on the bed , he go out from the room to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the still sleeping guy .

Breakfast are always simple , either a half cooked eggs and toast or only a simple fried rice . 
Done with his work , he go back to the room to wake up the other guy .

 

A/N

sorry for the typing error or whatever . 
I type this using my phone actually :)

Enjoy and leave ur comment guys , tq :)