My heart started beating again

Raindrops

Daeshin's POV

'Aish, where is my novel?' I thought. I started searching my novel like a mom who lost her child. It was a gift from my late father. 

I sighed and sat at the sofa. Then, I remembered that I read it when I was waiting for the bus. Aish! I'm so pabo!

I bang my head on the sofa. I was way too stupid. Why did I leave my novel? I shouldn't rush.

I threw myself on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling. The guy I saw earlier made my heart raced like crazy again. For the first time in 5 years, he's the one who made my heart started beating rapidly.

I smiled and pulled my blanket. Then, my smile suddenly faded away. The memory with him, the one I loved was still fresh inside my little brain. I knew I shouldn't invite him for the road trip. I was a fool, a little fool at that time. I only knew fun stuffs and I didn't believe in tragic ending. 

But then, the worst nightmare happened on his birthday.

 

Narrator's POV

/Flashback/

"You're inviting me to your road trip with your family?" Luhan asked in a happy tone. Daeshin nodded her head and held his hands while jumping happily up and down.

"My parents allowed me to invite you to join us. And I was so happy." Luhan was speechless because he was really happy too. He then hugged Daeshin and kissed her on the forehead.

"We can have fun there. Maybe we can watch movies at the cinema, walking at the park or even go to your favourite place, that is shopping complex." Daeshin's smile became wider and wider.

"That's why I love you, Luhan! You understand me a lot!" 

~*~

"Are you ready to go to our destination?" Daeshin's father asked while curving a smile.  Luhan and Daeshin nodded their heads. Her mom smiled and then, their journey began.

While driving the car, Daeshin's father, Mr Kim felt something bad would happen. Luhan noticed it and he hesitantly asked him.

"Mr Kim, is every thing alright?" Mr Kim glanced at Luhan and nodded his head.

"Ani, I'm alright." he said and as usual, curving a charming smile. 

Then, it started raining cats and dogs. 'Aish, I hate rain!' she thought and rested her head on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan was deeply in his sleep. Daeshin took the chance to take his photos. She smirked and pinched the brigde of Luhan's nose.  Luhan yelped and he opened his eyes. She chuckled and covered her face cutely like a little puppy. Luhan smiled and he ruffled her hair.  

"Happy birthday, oppa."

Out of nowhere, a car from opposite side suddenly made a wrong u-turn and it crashed with Mr Kim's car. 

"Appa!" she screamed while hugging Luhan's arm. The two cars collided. But the worst part was, Daeshin's the one who only survived. Luhan, her mother and also her father died in the accident.

The moment she woke up, she was already at the hospital. She couldn't take the reality and she cried. 

/Flashback ends/

 

Daeshin's POV

I shouldn't ask my parents for a road trip. Just because I wanted to be more closer with Luhan oppa and giving him a special birthday present. 

He wouldn't die if I didn't invite him too. Staring the blank ceiling, I pulled my blanket up until it covered my whole body. Then, I drifted to my dreamland.

 


Sorry for not updating! I was busy with some request. :)