We can be together

Raindrops

Sehun's POV

I already glanced at my watch thousands of time but she didn't appear.  I really wanted to talk to her. For maybe just once. I kept glancing and glancing. Maybe she didn't go to work today. As I stood up, I saw a petite girl walking quickly to the place I was. She didn't look up and keep staring down. I looked at her. It was her. Her enticing eyes, flawless skin, wavy brown hair, rosy lips and charming smile made my day.

When she finally looked up, I quickly acted like an innocent puppy that lost its mom. Then, I remembered about the novel. 

"Erm, miss." I started the conversation. I didn't know why but I was a quite shy and a klutz person. But when I met her, I felt like I was floating in the sky. Aish, Oh Sehun! Stop thinking like that!

She looked at me with her alluring eyes. I couldn't open my mouth and I was stuck. 

"Yes?" she replied. I gulped down my saliva as I felt a tingly sensation as I looked at her eyes.

"Well, I think you forgot your novel yesterday." I took out the novel from my pack and gave it to her. She smiled gleefully  and thanked couple of times for saving her novel. I guessed that the novel was important for her.

"How can I ever thank you?" she said, still in happy mode. I rubbed the back 0f my neck and I said that it was okay. At least I could have a chance to talk to her. 'You can treat me bubble tea and have a secret date together.'

"My name is Kim Daeshin. Who are you?" so her name is Daeshin. 'I'm yours.' I thought greasily and smiled sheepishly.

"My name is Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you." the both of us had a nice, wonderful chat together. I could conclude that she was a nice person who didn't betray her own lover.  Unlike my ex-girlfriend who betrayed me in front of my eyes. 

30 minutes passed, the bus arrived. Daeshin bid me a good bye. But before she could hop on the bus, I grabbed her hand.

"Wait, perhaps we can contact each other later." I said and gave my phone number. She smiled sweetly and waved at me.  'I think I'm in Heaven.'


Daeshin's POV

Finally, I thought my novel was gone missing. Luckily that Sehun guy kept it for me. Let me tell about him. The moment I talked to him, I felt like I was talking to Luhan again. 

The way he spoke was a bit the same with Luhan. It really reminded me of Luhan and it hurt. I really wish I could be together with Luhan.

Suddenly, my phone rang continuously. I lazily took the phone and answered it without looking at the number.

"Hi, babe." a male voice talked to me. I furrowed and talked back.

"Hi?"

"Still remember me?" he asked. I thought for a while and suddenly, the guy I met earlier popped into my mind.

"Oh Sehun?" I asked. He chuckled and I could hear clapping sound.

"Ting! You're right. So, what are you doing now?"

"I'm rolling on the bed now like a lazy polar bear. You can imagine it right?" I chuckled and made a facepalm. 'Why did I say something stupid like this?'

"Aw, that must be cute. I want to ask if you're free or not this weekends?"  I thought for a while again and said,

"I don't know yet. Why?"

"I just want to go out with  you. Maybe we can know each other more." I smiled and nodded even though he couldn't see it.

"I'll try to free myself." on the other hand, I could hear someone was jumping on his bed. Probably he was really happy with it.

"Ok! Meet you soon." he said and we hung up. I put my phone besides me and stared at the ceiling. I silently smiled and snuggled inside my blanket. 

'Maybe we can be together.'