Our first date

Raindrops

Daeshin's POV

I thought I would have a lot of work to do but my boss suddenly gave me a break. She always said that I worked so hard until I didn't get enought rest. Well, that was true. The weather outside was fine, bright and sunny. 

I walked to the place that we had promised. Even though it was a sunny day, I still used thick clothes since it was a bit cold outside. I hoped it wouldn't rain again today.

As I finally arrived at the place. I saw a lot of lovey-dovey couples who were happily and romantically chatting with each other. Hugging my body due to the cold atmosphere, I looked for his appearance but he had not arrived yet. I took a quick glance at my watch. Oh, great! I was a bit early! 

Aish, I shouldn't be so clumsy. Suddenly, I felt someone was behind my back. It felt so warm. That person covered my eyes. The cold atmoshpere became warm. I looked back and it was him.

I smiled and bowed to him.

"Aish, not to formal." he said and rubbed the back of his neck. I sheepishly smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Who long did you wait for me?" he asked. 

"Nah, I just arrived." he opened the door for me. I thanked him and went inside the cafe.

"Really? So, what you want to eat? I'll treat you. Just order what you want." I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"It's okay, Sehun." I lowered his hand and took out my own wallet. 

"No. I'll treat you today. You can treat me someday." I pouted. He was too kind to me. I looked  at him with my puppy eyes. Usually, I only used this charm to Luhan oppa but Sehun was too stubborn to treat me. My puppy eyes made his face turn to pink.

"Aish, don't do that face. You made me blushed." he bit the bottom of his lips and turned to the counter.

"Two hot chocolate." he said and I pouted. Well, it was my day though.

 

After the orders arrived, we slowly took a sip on the drink. 

"So, do you like chocolate?" he started the conversation. I looked up as I was thinking. Then, I got an idea to . 

"No actually. I hate it!" I said  and my smile faded. Sehun was a bit shock. He lowered his head.

"I'm sorry for ordering it without asking you."  I smiled and chuckled.

"I was kidding. I love chocolate." Sehun then pouted cutely. Aigoo, it was really cute. My heart raced.

 

Without noticing, my face turned pinkish. Sehun chuckled.

"Hey, look there." Sehun pointed somewhere behind me. I looked back and there was a happy couple who were playfully played with each other. I smiled and then turned around. Unexpectedly, as I  turned around, Sehun was right in front of me. He smiled and then quickly pecked my lips. 

His face turned to red as well as mine. Sehun quickly bowed to me and ran towards the washroom. I was dumbfounded. Slapping my face couple of times, my heart began to race again. 'He kissed me.'

Minutes later, he arrived at the table. Silent atmosphere invaded our conversation. The both of us were speechless. 

"Erm, sorry for the earlier action." Sehun said as he rubbed the  back of his neck. I smiled and waved my hand as it was alright. 

"So, where are we going after this?" I asked but I didn't dare to look straight into his eyes. 

"How about we go to cinema?" I looked at him and nodded my head vigorously. 

"Yes, why not! I heard there's a new story came out. How about we watch it?" I said excitedly.

"And what type of movie that is?"

"Horror!" his eyes widened in horror.

"Horror?" I nodded my head vigorously and my eyes were twinkling liked there's no tomorrow. I could see his face was a bit pale like no blood was flowing inside him. He blinked his eyes couple of time.

"Should we go there?" he asked. I pouted.

"You're the one who recommend me that idea." he hesitatingly nodded his head. I locked my arm between his arm and dragged him to the nearest cinema.