When I met you

Raindrops

Daeshin's POV

I looked up at the sky. It's going to rain again. I sighed and walked faster to the bus station. I didn't like raining day actually. Well, I hated it for reasons. It started to rain. Luckily, I managed to arrive at the bus station before it made me all wet. I sat there and took out my favorite novel, Frankenstein by Mary Shelly. Pretty weird, right? Well, people said different is special and weird is unique.

My eyes were swollen due to the duties I had to finish yesterday. I didn't sleep well. While I was reading the novel, a person, well, a guy actually sat beside me. 

His shirt was wet. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

His face looked really familiar, like my late boyfriend. My heart skipped thousands of beats. 'He came alive?' I thought foolishly. Our eyes met. Then, we quickly broke the awkward staring competition. I continued my readings until my bus arrived. I quickly grabbed my bag and hopped on the bus.

My back was hurt. I leaned against the adjustable bus chair and let out a sigh. I fished out my phone from the bag but then, I felt something different inside my bag but I didn't know what. I looked at my phone. It was 5.49 p.m. 

11 more minutes till 6 p.m. I should arrive at home by now and did the house chores. I sighed and threw my sight outside the window. How I wished he was here with me.


Sehun's POV

My shirt was all wet! Aish, I should bring umbrella along with me. I quickly searched for a shade. Unexpectedly, I ran to the bus station. 

There, I saw a girl was reading a novel. She was very beautiful.

Then, she noticed that I was watching her. Our eyes met. I cleared my throat and broke the staring contest. It was really embarrassing and awkward at the same time. 

I didn't know why my heart started to beat rapidly like crazy. I admitted that she's really gorgeous. 

Minutes later, the bus arrived. Maybe it was her bus.  I saw her rushing and got onto the bus. But she forgot something. She forgot her novel. 

I wanted to catch up the bus but I couldn't. I took a look at the novel. 

'Frankenstein.' I thought.  Oh, a girl like her read a novel like this? I thought she was reading somekind of romantic story. I thought I should bring this book here tomorrow. Maybe she would come again here. And maybe, we could have a talk. I chuckled and smiled like an idiot.