( ✦ ;; the headmistress

✦ || ℬʟᴏᴏᴅʏ Wʜɪᴍs ;; an au vampire knight facebook roleplay || in need of more members


( ✦ ;; MISS NARSHA'S STORY 

 Park Hyo-jin, better known as Narsha, Pureblood (Level A) Vampire; Headmistress and founder of Cross Acadmy, one of the only schools in the world that has succesfully had humans and vampires co-exist. The Council of Vampires have always wondered, and have had several discussions on what made Narsha change so drastically, so suddenly.

 

How did Narsha, one of the most deadly, blood-lustful, cruel pureblood vampires out there at one time; become the founder of an academy in which vampires and humans co-exist. As well as a mother of a human girl?

 

The woman was known amongst the vampire and vampire hunter community as 'The Bloody Vixen', where as she did what she wanted to, whenver she wanted to; The Vampire Council nor the largest vampire hunter families could do anything when it came to Narsha. She was deadly, creul, powerful and constantly blood-thirsty. The fact that she was a pueblood just made it harder for them. Hundreds were killed during the time Narsha reigned the streets - both humans ands vampires.

 

 But then, one night something changed. During which, after clearing a house that lived a couple, having her share of the young couple's blood, just as she was about to leave to let civilliand find the bodies and claim it as another, 'brutal murder'; a tinny sound came from somewhere hidden to which she found easily. What she found under the blood-stained blanket turned her whole world around. A white, unstained baby; emitting soft, innocent sounds from it's mouth. And suddenly, her morals took a 180 degree twist.

 

Exactly two hours after the death of Baek Il-sung and Baek Narin, Narsha walked in the Vampire Council, surprising everyone there. As quoted by a former council member that was present that day, ''She walked in so suddenly and barged into the head councils office that no one could stop her. She was drenched in blood, the blood of the couple she just killed. What surprised everyone even more was that in her hands she carried a blood-caked blanket, and everyone knew that inside that blanket was a human baby. All of us there thought that she was there to prove herself even more dangerous than she was percieved, that she was going to prove it by the life of that baby.. But then, what was the most shocking were the words that came out of instead. I still remember clearly, she said, 'From today onwards I will not bother the peace of the vampire or the human world. I'm retiring from my old ways. I'm raising this baby as my own. I'd like to have permission to establish a new academy that brings in both humans and vamapires.' Of course, they approved; everyone was too shocked to actually process what was going on. As she left, I remember someone, a new, very naive and young council member come up to her and ask what was the baby's name, all of us heard the answer, 'Baek Yerin'.

 

Everyone expected Narsha to come back as 'The Bloody Vixen', sooner or later; but she never did. Rumours spread that she trained her daughter vigorously in combat and weaponary, all while constructing her new academy for vampires AND humans. Since the establishment of the academy a few years ago, the council is sure that threats and dangers are far away as they once were... Or are they?