( ✦ ;; vampire info

✦ || ℬʟᴏᴏᴅʏ Wʜɪᴍs ;; an au vampire knight facebook roleplay || in need of more members

VAMPIRES.

As in traditional folklore, they are sensitive to the sun and are active during the night; however, in reality, sunlight only hurts their eyes and does not actually cause them any damage.  When killed, vampires will turn into sand, though Purebloods are an exception in that when they die, they shatter into shards of glass instead. The most effective way to kill any vampire is to cut off their head or stab their heart using an anti-vampire weapon. Blood tablets had been developed to take the place of actual blood feeding, despite having a bad taste. Vampires also have a bloodlust that can only be quenched by the blood of their beloved.

 

TYPE A (PUREBLOODS): Level A Vampires. The heritage of these vampires hasn't been diluted by human blood. They are the strongest type of vampire and have the most significant powers, and can destroy any lower vampire with ease. However, despite the fact Purebloods are very powerful, they make up for it due making up only a very small portion of the vampire population. The Senate holds Purebloods in extremely high regard, to the point where it is taboo to kill or even harm a Pureblood. As a result, they are treated like royalty. The powers of Purebloods are dangerous to both their fellow vampires and humans. Purebloods have the ability to compel lesser vampires to do their bidding. If a human is bitten by a Pureblood, that human will turn into a vampire. The Pureblood and ex-human in question have become bonded as Master and Servant. The master is able to completely control their servant, while the servant becomes incapable of ever killing their master, even if they wish to. When Purebloods die, their bodies slowly disperse into small sparkles and then shatter like glass.

 

Level B (NOBLES): Also known as Aristrocat vampires, they are elite vampires with specialized abilities beyond normal vampires.These are also very powerful vampires, but not as much so as Purebloods, due to having a small amount of human blood in their ancestry. They have super strength and speed, as well as specialized powers such as mind control or freezing matter. When an aristocrat is killed, they turn to dust like all other vampires except for Purebloods. These aristocratic vampires are still able to be compelled by Purebloods, but enjoy a much more independent lifestyle in general. The Council of Elders is usually made up from their ranks. 

 

Level C (AVERAGE): These are average vampires with no significant powers. They only have super speed and they heal faster than a normal human. 

 

Level D/E: Ex-human vampires, also known as level D and level E, are the lowest form of vampires, humans who have been turned into vampires by being bitten by a Pureblood vampire. The E in Level E represents the word 'end' because after falling to level E, it's usually the end of their life after losing control. If they don't want to die, they'll have to drink the blood of the Pureblood that bit them. The consequence is that the Pureblood would have complete control over the person and that person would truly become a vampire. 

 

 

POWERS.

Elite vampires, such as Level B and Purebloods are known to have special powers. The following powers have been demonstrated:

✦ ;; All vampires display an accelerated healing. The purer the vampire blood, the stronger the healing factor.

✦ ;; Decelerated aging: the purer the vampire blood, the longer the life of the vampire. Purebloods are immortal. They age very slowly and they can only be killed if someone cuts off their head or if they are continously imbolised and shot/stabbed in the heart with an anti-vampire weapon.

✦ ;;  Ability to erase memories. (A/B)

✦ ;; Ability to use animals as a familiar, to watch and listen. (A/B)

✦ ;; Telekinetic powers, ability to use these highly destructively. (A)

✦ ;;  Arisocrats most commonly display the ability to control an individual element, such as fire, ice, lightning, etc. (B)

✦ ;; All vampires have hightned senses like their ability to smell blood from a great distance.

✦ ;; Super strength, vampires can tear through flesh with ease and destroy large concrete structures (walls,pillars,etc) and can leap great distances (A/B)

✦ ;; All vampires have accelerated speed, they are able to appear beside someone instantly.