( ✦ ;; the academy

✦ || ℬʟᴏᴏᴅʏ Wʜɪᴍs ;; an au vampire knight facebook roleplay || in need of more members


( ✦ ;; CROSS ACADEMY 

 Located around the outskirts of Seoul city, Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the student of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross path with the Night Class on their way to school. The prefects  are the Guardians of the school, protecting the day Class from the Academy's dark secret: The Night Class is full of Vampires.

With the assitance of the Official Vampire Council; Headmistress Park Hyojin (better known as Miss Narsha - a pureblood). The main importance and point of Cross Academy is that it is a High School for vampires and humans to attend peacefully together. Though some vampires lose themselves to blood-thirst and disobey the rules (sometimes on purpose), but then receive a large amount of punishment from Miss Narsha.

The fact that vampires are attending this Academy is a complete secret from the Day Class humans. They are not to know the existence of Vampires, and if they do find out, their memories would be erased provided there is a very good reason not to. The reason why the existence of vampires was a secret is because it's obvious that humans would be to frightened to attend the school if they knew vampires attended it too. The goal of the Academy is for humans and vampires to co-exist together. The prefects are the guardians in charge of protecting this secret.

 

 THE SUN DORMITORY.

Where the students of the Day Class live while the Night Class students study in the School Building. The Sun Dorm is divided into two separate buildings, the Girls Dorm and the Boys Dorm, unlike the Moon Dormitory where all of the Night Class students sleep in the same building. The Girls Dorm and the Boys Dorm both have a Representative or President. The Sun Dorm isn't as well furnished and decorated as the Moon Dorm, which looks like an aristocrat's mansion, but the Sun Dorm is given a more basic and somewhat humble look.

 

THE MOON DORMITORY.

The luxury residence of the Night Class.The Moon Dormitory is a place where the Night Class sleep and rest. It is described as "more of an aristocrat's mansion." This is because they have an area similar to a grand living room. They have a duel staircase with the stairs arching around the living space. The only Day Class students to have access to the Moon Dorms are the prefects.

Pureloods  have their own suites while others have roommates .At dusk the prefects  stand outside the front gate to move along the Day Class and keep away the fangirls from the Night Class. The Moon Dorm also has a back entrance which is guarded by a hooded man who is seen rarely.

 

 

 


( ✦ ;; UNIFORMS 

 

DAY CLASS ;;

  

 

NIGHT CLASS ;;

 

 

(BANDS ON THE ARMS ARE FOR PREFECTS. NORMAL STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE BANDS)