( ✦ ;; availability

✦ || ℬʟᴏᴏᴅʏ Wʜɪᴍs ;; an au vampire knight facebook roleplay || in need of more members

VAMPIRES.

all vampires go under the Night Class.

TYPE A (PUREBLOODS): the rarest, most elite, and most powerful class, whose blood lines have never mixed with any humans. Purebloods are also the only class that can turn a human into a vampire. They were born vampires. They are the most respected and only a handful live. (8 SPOTS LEFT;; 4GIRLS, 4GUYS)

1. 

 

Level B (NOBLES): also known as "Aristocrats". These are also very powerful vampires, but not as mighty as Purebloods. They have a small amount of human blood in their ancestry. There are more of this level than Level A vampires, and are very protective of Level A vampires. They are powerful and most of the Night Class students are in this level. (UNLIMITED)

1. Lee Gikwang (Second Year)

2. 

 

Level C (AVERAGE): The most number of vampires in the system and they are considered ordinary. They have been bitten by Level A Vampires. (12 SPOTS LEFT)

1. 

 

Level D: Humans who are bitten by Level A vampires will come to this level, and it’s the fate of all Level D vampires to fall to Level E. Only by drinking the blood of the pureblood who bit them, will they turn into a true member of the night society, or vampires. They cannot take in blood tablets, which can be taken in by other vampires. 

(NO SPOTS)
 

Level E : The inevitable fate of Level D vampires. Unless they drink the blood of the pureblood who bit them, they will lose their sanity as they could not completely accept their vampire instincts and this class is separated from the other classes.

(NO SPOTS)

 

HUMANS.

all humans go under the Day Class.

Normal, average humans. They normally cross paths with the Night Class students during sundown. Very few know of the secret, most don't. (UNLIMITED) 

1. 

 

PREFECTS.

3 spots left ;; one male humans, two vampires

Prefects are the keeper of the vampire secret in the school. They keep the humans and vampires in order and are always equipped with skills and weapons to help them. A team of four consisting of one human girl, one human guy, a vampire girl and a vampire guy.

1. Baek Yerin (First Year ;; Human)

2.