Rendezveous

BLUE.
   
Rendezveous

 

"Jupal noona!" Jupal turned her head. Baekhyun, her ex boyfriend, stood there and give her a bright smile. That bright smile that made Jupal sick. Still clear in Jupal mind how Baekhyun dumped her, in a rainy day he left her in a bus station.

"Noona, do you have time? Lets grab something after your photoshoot done" Jupal flustered, she needed a reason to refuse that kind offer. Luckily, her manager, kyungsoo entered the waiting room.

"Jupal noona its your turn!" Kyungsoo shouted. Jupal relieved, now she got a reason to reject the offer. Jupal reminded herself to treat Kyungsoo his favourite kimchi spaghetti for lunch.

"Sorry, but no thanks, I've promise Kyungsoo that I'll have dinner with him. Sorry Baek, next time" Jupal said coldly but still give Baekhyun a smile. Baekhyun chuckled, it didn't take a genius to know that Jupal was lying. She kept her cool act. "I have to go Baek" Jupal said as she grabbed her cell phone.

"Noona come on, we are getting late, I don't want to be scolded" Unpatiently, Kyungsoo grabbed Jupal's wrist and pulled her towards the studio, left Baekhyun amused. Kyungsoo released her in front of the studio and told her to stay there while Kyungsoo grabbed her things in previous waiting room.

"Noona!" Someone called her with loud voice and tap her back.

"What?" Jupal snapped with annoyed tone. She turned her head and see a brunnette with a big smile and that was Chen, Jupal's junior from the agency. "Chen chen! Sorry, I thought you were another person. What are you doing here?" Jupal chuckled.

"And that another person is your ex? Hahaha I saw it noona. Just passed by, and accidentally I saw you standing here with those stupid face" Chen said with a smirk.

"Ya, since when did you dare to tease  your noona? I dont know since when you becoming like this?" Jupal pouted.

"Sorry noona, I'll be back being a goody two shoes again when you treat me a dinner! Anyway, I'm late for my schedule, I have to go noona, bye!" Chen said and wave his hand. Kyungsoo came a second later, then drag Jupal to the studio. "Hello. I'm sorry I'm late. Please take care of me" Jupal said with a bow.

"Whoa Noona! You are so polite now. I used to be bullied by you" The photographer peeked from his camera, as a small laugh escaped his lips a cute pout formed in.

"Xiumin? Is that you? Seriously?" Jupal shouted. Everyone turned their attention to her who shouted unexpectedly loud, she closed and bow at the crew that distracted by her shout. "When you arrived at Seoul? You should tell us, we could pick you up at the airport! And a photographer? Xiumin, you have to tell us if you did it, remember our promise?" Jupal said with a pout.

Xiumin was one of her bestfriends, along with Nana, Eyoung, Raina, Lizzy, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Lay and Chen. They all met in a ball, thus became bestfriends and 4 years ago Xiumin decided to study at Venecia, he wanted to be a famous photographer. Jupal missed their old times. She blinked several time and with a bright smile she pinched Xiumin's cheek playfully "You should tell us Xiumin, we miss you so much. The Friday Ice Cream Night doesn't same anymore without you Baozi" Jupal chuckled.

"Sorry noona, I just arrived at Seoul 2 days ago, I want to tell you, Nana, and everyone else, but I'm stuck here with schedule, so, may we talk about it later? We lack behind the schedule" Xiumin said with an apologetic smile.

"Ah of course Mr. Photographer, I'm sorry I'm late" Jupal patted Xiumin shoulder and wink. "Shall we start Mr. Photographer?"

"Of course, Model Noona. Lets take the best shoot in Korea" Xiumin chuckled.

The photoshoot begun, Jupal wore a simple dark green dress. The dress made her messy styled red hair stood up. Her make up was simple yet y, with smooky eye make up and a simple touch of red blood lipstick that made her face flawless. She was perfect. Jupal looked herself at the mirror, she satisfied with how she looks. She slipped a gold bracelet in her right wirst and she was ready. She stood in front of the black background and minimal amount of light, she felt alive. The flashlight, the photographer direction and the amused crew made her feel alive, she loved to be a model. She have been being a model since she was 15th.

They took 2 hours break, Jupal sat at the waiting room, her stylist changed her hair style to natural wavy style. Jupal changed her outfit as what she was told by the coordi. A simple pair of black pant, white shirt and black blazer. She was looked at the mirror to check her appearance when a blonde boy came in.

"Jupal noona, looks like we'll make a nice couple photos today" Kris said with a grin in his face.

"I know, a playboy like you would look good with anyone, have you meet Xiumin? He's back! We have to celebrate it!" Jupal smiled at her thought, back with her beloved friends like the old times.

"Really? , I really have to kill him. Back to Korea without telling us! Noona, where is he? I'll kill him" Kris said with upset face.

"He's at 3rd floor studio. Kill him twice, he doesn't tell me too" Jupal laughed as Kris ran to the elevator.

Jupal felt very dry, when she looked for her water bottle she found it empty. With a deep sigh, she looked at her watch it still 15 minutes before the photoshoot. Grabbed her purse she walked out from the waiting room to the cafe on the first floor.

"One iced americano please" Jupal said to the counter, the employee smiled and ask her to wait for a second. Jupal looked around the cafe, it was not as crowd as usual but someone catched her attention. A tall boy sit beside the glass wall. But there was something familiar with that boy, his ears, his wide ears. And that ears Jupal's memory.

 "That boy!" Jupal shouted while point her finger to that boy. And a second later she realized 3 things, first she shouted at the middle of cafe, second she pointed at him, third everyone attention was on her. And when she said everyone, it include the boy. Her face turned red with embarassement. She immediately evacuated herself out from the cafe and walk toward the elevator. She pressed elevator button. She looked around her to see if the boy followed her or not, when the elevator door opened...

"Earphone noona!" She heard a familiar deep voice, hurriedly she pressed the close button. But, thanks to her luck, the boy slided into the elevator right before the door closed. "Hey noona, you forgot your americano. And you still not tell me what the title of the song that you listened yesterday" he smirked and Jupal's heart skipped a beat.