19

Once for only one in my life

                         PART 3 : I LOVED FOR ONLY ONCE IN MY LIFE




 

Three years later....................................................

( in 2014 )
 

 

 

Bomi's POV

" Hello, sir. I'm Yoon Bomi, the new kitchenware designer."

" Oh, Yoon Boni-sshi. Please have a seat."

" Thanks."

" How's your father?? "

" Yes, Mr. Cho. He is fine and told me to tell that he is sorry as he is not able to come and have dinner with you. He is really busy."

" Of course I know he is a busy man. I wonder why you don't help him?? "

" That's my files, sir."

" Yes. Thanks. Yoon Bomi-sshi, you are working here as a leader of a designer group. In our company, there are four designer group already. You are the leader of the new fifth one. They are now waiting for you in your office. Go and meet them."

" Yes, sir."

" Oh, wait. Your co-designer will arrive tomorrow. She is not from Korea so teach her, too."

" Yes, sir."

I bowed to Mr.Cho and excited the office. I was the daughter of Yoon Electronic Company but I wanted to be a kitchenware designer. So I made an agreement with my parents.

I've to take our company when my father wanted. Before this, I could work as a designer so I applied a job at my father's friend's company.

I've changed a lot during these years. It had been five years but I couldn't forget Chorong unnie, yet. So I let her as a part of my life. I left Korea for three years and studied kitchenware designs in England. I came back two weeks ago but I didn't contact my friends, yet.

I took the elevator and reached the seventh floor where my office was. Room 738, ah, found it. I thought for a second and opened the door. There were 5 girls sitting around the table and waiting for me.

" Hello."

They all turned their faces to me. Well, I didn't know three faces but the other two were familiar.

" Hello everyone I'm the leader of the group, Yoon Bomi. Nice to meet you."

" Yoon Bomi??? Bomi unnie!!! "

" Bomi unnie!!! "

The two familiar girls ran to me and hugged me tightly. OMG!! Are they-

" Namjoo??? Hayoungie?? "

" Yes, we are."

" Unnie, you changed a lot."

" Yes, you too."

Yes. They changed a lot. Namjoo's black hair were cute around her neck and she dyed it brown. Hayoung was unrecognizable. She threw away her emo style. She was feminine and lovely. Especially she was more beautiful in hernew style.

" It's been a long time I saw you."

" Yah, unnie. Why you dye your hair?? But you are really great in this colour."

" Stop it, Namjoo-ya."

I smiled and padded their backs signing to shut up for now.

" Well, I know this two already. So introduce the three of you, please."

" I'm Nam Jihyun."

" I'm Kim Hyuna."

" And I'm Hu Gayoon."

" Nice to meet you three."

I said and talked random things with them to make a more easy relationship with them. Well, in our group, me and the new member will be the designers, Hayoung and Namjoo were working with factory, Jihyun and Gayoon were production agents and Hyuna was our assistant.

" Leader, there will be design competation next month."

" Design competation?? "

" Yes. The five design groups will compete and the product of the winning team will be manufactured."

" Oh, I see."

" Unnie, when shall we start working?? "

" Yes. The other groups are starting since last week."

" Ok. Tomorrow, the new member will arrive so let's wait. When the new designer arrive, we can start."

" Arasso, leader."

I checked the works they were doing before I joined the group. When it was time to go home, we became good co-workers. I hope the new one would get along with us.

I went to the parking lot and drove off my car when the work for today were over. I think about someone while driving and smiled weakly to myself.

I heard from Namjoo and Hayoung that 2eun was not in Korea, too. They were now in Japan and Yulsic was now busy with their new restaurent. The biggest news was that they would get married next month. I really glad for them.

What would Chorong unnie do now?? Is she already married?? And have a happy family with kids?? Yes, she must be happy without me. I slightly tapped my necklace which I still wore the ring she gave me.It makes me feel secure.

When I reached home, I took a quick bath and drove to dreamland immediately as I didn't want to think about her more.

The next day-

I woke up at 5 as my usual routine. I had my breakfast , took a bath and drove to company. When I reached my office, the phone on my table rang and it was Mr. Cho. He told me to cone to his office so I took the elevator to the top floor. I knocked on the door and waited.

" Come in."

I opened the door and quietly stood beside a lady in front of Mr. Cho. He then smiled to me.

" Yoon Bomi-sshi, this is your new member, Park Chorong."

My jaw dropped and my eyes were wide in shock in hearing her name. Park Chorong?? He said Park Chorong?? No way. She couldn't be. She said she will not come back to Korea. No. No!!!

" Park Chorong-sshi, this is your group leader, Yoon Bomi. Greet her."

The lady turned her face to me. When I saw her face, my whole world crushed down.

Yes. She was my Chorong unnie. My one and only love. Her hair was now in a straight black with bangs instead of curved brown ones. Her body was flawless and she became more beautiful.

I found she was surpriemsed. Her face was unreadable and her eyes were slightly teary. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds bit for me, it lasts forever. Then she bowed to me.

" I'm Park Chorong. Nice to meet you, leader. Please good take care of me."

" Nice to meet you."

I bowed back to her. I tried not to shake my voice. We both were trying hard to be formal in front of our boss but he had no clue about us. He said in a very happy tone to us.

" Ok. Both of you are my friends' daughters. And I've heard  a lot about you. So show me your talents. There will be a design competition next month and ahow me your new ideas. I believe you.ok?? "

We both answered and he told us to go back to our work. We both came out of his office.
 

 

 

 

 

Chorong's POV

" Yoon Bomi-sshi, this is your new member, Park Chorong."

My eyes widened with the referred name. Yoon Bomi?? No way. She couldn't be my Bomi. No. No. God, please help me.

" Park Chorong-sshi, this is your group leader, Yoon Bomi. Greet her."

I was dragged back to reality by his order  I slowly turned my head to her hoping that it was not her. But my vision was blurred when I found her pain, shocked face.

She changed a lot. Her kid-line face was now seemed more mature and her brown curved hair was now blonde. Sge was now more prettier than before.

Oh, what should I say to her?? I wanted to say many things to her but mow I coukdn't found any words.

My eyes were now teary and myios were a little tremble. I ibheavily and bowed 90° towards her.

" I'm Park Chorong. Nice to meet you, leader. Please take good care of me."

Although I was afraid, she seemed she was calmed and didn't show any emotuonal signs in front of our boss. She boemwed back to me.

" Nice to meet you."

Our boss had no clue about us. He said in a very happy tone to us to try hard and showed him our greatest ability. But I thought it woukd never be happened. How can I work with her all the time??

She might be really hurt by me. I was the one who did all the mistakes and broke he rheart. She must really hate me. I couldn't face her as I was frightened of her.

Then, Mr. Cho told us to go back to our office. We bowed him and led into the elevator. She presssed the button and we both entered. There was awakened silence wrapped around the two of us so I decided to speak.

" Bomi-ya."

" ………………… "

" I'm sorry."

She moved a little and turned to face me. Her eyes wew all red and teary now. I had nothing to say her. Suddenly, I saw her right hand raised and-

* slap *

A loud soubd appeared and echoed in the narrow elevator. My face turned to the right and an intense pain was falleb on my left cheek. We both stared at each other. I couldn't find love in her eyes, instead I found hate and anger in them. Then the elevator door opened and she walked out from here.

I was shocked. So shocked. She slappee my cheek but it didn't hurt, instead, my heart hurt a lot, really much. I expected her hates but in reality, I couldn't resist thr pain.

My tears rolles down along my cheeks but I didn't wipe them. I took the elevator to the basement, drove my car, running back to my apartment and trying to escape from here.

 

 

 

 

Bomi's POV

Why?? Yoon Bomi??? Are you a fool?? Why can you hurt her??? Are you really out of your mind???

I scolded myself mentally. I looked down to my right hand unbelieveably. Yes. She had made mistakes to me but I have no need to hurt her. How could I??? But my anger took over me.

I covered my face with my palms and tried to cool down mumyself. I wiped all my tears, washeddmy face and headed back to our office. But there was no sign of Chorong unnie.

" Did someone come here?? '

" No, leader. Wae-ya?? "

" Nothing. "

She didn't come to office?? Was she hurt??? Am I went too far?? Aish, Yoon Bomi. You are a stupid. Where is she now??

I ignored all my members stare. I know they noticed my red eyes but they didn't dare to ask me. I'll not tell them about Chorong unnie today as I knew she would not come here today. I was so nervous about our future.

What would happen between us???